Ebay ps3 under retail

kmartbum001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I just bought a ps3 for under retail price on ebay. I was trying to get one for store retail but I ended up getting it for $60 under retail including shipping. I'm scared to pay the seller because that person probably lost money on the auction...Dont know what to do.

[quote name='kmartbum001']I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I just bought a ps3 for under retail price on ebay. I was trying to get one for store retail but I ended up getting it for $60 under retail including shipping. I'm scared to pay the seller because that person probably lost money on the auction...Dont know what to do.[/quote]

I think it is funny but there are several that are ending every couple of hours for break even or slight loses, they probably weren't expecting that and it makes me laugh. Hopefully the other scalpers will take notice and the next generation (if ebay is still around) won't be hoarded as badly by resalers.

[quote name='kmartbum001']I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I just bought a ps3 for under retail price on ebay. I was trying to get one for store retail but I ended up getting it for $60 under retail including shipping. I'm scared to pay the seller because that person probably lost money on the auction...Dont know what to do.[/QUOTE]

You're scared of what?
That the ebay seller will hunt you down and kill you for winning his auction?
Maybe you should win one of those buy-it-now auctions at $5000.
Those must be safe.
:)

i sent payment via paypal, but we all know how people can just clear out accounts. Anyway just worried that person wont send the ps3 because they will be mad. ALthough I did sell a dreamcast once that went for $15 or $20 too cheap but I "had" to send it anyway.

bread's done
Back