ebay question possibly getting scammed

gamererik

CAGiversary!
i sold a code on ebay for the sub zero alternate costume for the xbox 360 i gave them the option of weather they wanted me to ship it or email it to them and they wanted it emailed anyways it was brand new the little tag was still sealed but they emailed me saying it was already used am i getting scammed? and what can i do

when it comes to codes trading/selling youre kinda sol in these situations. if it had a seal you should have kept it on and mailed it to him and maybe take a pic of it for proof showing it hadnt been opened. since you emailed it its easy for him to say it didnt work and thus you lose. you could try and contact ebay over it but who knows how that will go. id also suggest if they ask for you to email a code get payment for it first.

I've played a 360 but I've never redeemed anything.. but on the PS3 if you enter the wrong code or one that is used, it will say this code is invalid or has already been redeemed, I think something around those lines. I don't know how it is on xbox or if it says something completely different whether it is not valid or if it has already been redeemed. If that isn't the case, I would just check that you've sent the right code and that he entered it correctly.
Other then that.. hopefully you took a picture of the code before you scratched/peeled the cover off. If so, if he files a claim you will have some evidence to back you up and you should be fine and would probably win, unless you have 0 feedback.

bread's done
Back