eBay related: EPIC eBay auction glitch...

It's more fun when you sort by PRICE, highest first!

13 NEW Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
more than half a dozen new DDS1 Boxset
and more!

Da-yam.

This is worth watching, even if it is a scam and just to see how things turn out. He is using one photo he took for many of his games (ex: SOTN), and he has ZERO feedback as a seller. I wonder...

on second look i think it's a scam or a glitch of some sort. a lot of the games are either 14 or 28 in quantity... such as VP, Xenogears, DW7, growlanser, SotN, etc. etc. etc.

edit: not real, ebay problems

This was in one of the SOTN Auctions:

Q: I noticed you have many multiple copies of the same games up at the same time. I am just wondering if there are mistake multiple listings or you really do have this many copies. Very impressive!

A: No, just one copy of each and every item that I have listed there was a problem with my host Auctiva and Ebay so I'm waiting for them to fix the problem. That said I have waited to post this reply for almost 24 hours now as they have not fixed it yet. My only recourse is to eventually pull all my auctions and repost them later as ebay did tell me that they are in violation of their spamming rule as it pertains to brand names like NES and SNES and Sony playstation which I have on all my listings. I will relist my collection at a later date hopefully within a month. Please try to understand this was not my intention and do not bid on any more of my auctions. If you would like to be notified when I relist my collection please send me an email and title it accordingly. Now I will probably have an uphill battle with Ebay regarding listing fee credits. Regards Kyle Dixon. P.S. I'll Get the International Calculator for Priority Mail Next Time.

I noticed this too and thought, man for a guy who has zero seller feedback, he's in for a world of hurt when all the auctions end at the same time and was going to make zero money by having a dozen identical games end within two minutes window of time.

He should just pull the plug on his entire account and just start over...otherwise, he's just going to spend the next 3 days canceling auctions. He's lucky that he's only out a penny per auction

[quote name='ihavenolife123']I was getting way too excited. That couldve caused a total crash in the value of every one of those items

several FFVII for $20 a pop![/QUOTE]

LOL I was going to say the same thing... he could've single handedly brought down prices for tons of games.

[quote name='Vinny']LOL I was going to say the same thing... he could've single handedly brought down prices for tons of games.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh......

Somewhat reminds me of some old stock market tricks in reverse....

You oculd create a new account,

create a fulls supply this way and then buy while prices are low....

Don't think its a scam or glitch. Might be a heavy collector and if you use Turbo Lister you can post up an auction and copy it over if you have multiple copies. Seems legit to me. Check his feedback.

[quote name='aznguyen316']if you guys read, it's a glitch..

anyway, that sucks for the seller, hopefully they all don't get final value fees out the ASS lol[/quote]

Be fair, that was a lot of text.....haha

bread's done
Back