eBay: repetske Got Married. His Wife Says Everything Must Go!

repetske

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got married a couple of years ago and I'm getting rid of my life-long game collection rather than leaving it in boxes in my garage. I have games dating back to the early 80's starting with the Atari 2600 and I'll be selling off a little of everything.

A friend of mine is helping list the items, so I apologize if they aren't listed perfectly, but I have asked her to note whether the games are sealed, complete, and the overall condition.

We're starting with the PS2 and Xbox since I thought that would easier for her initially.

I worked in a game store for 4 years so most of my pre-owned games are in excellent condition or I wouldn't have bought them. Check it out and if there is anything obscure you're looking for, feel free to send me a PM.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/repetske/m....h=item3a7a3f4a49&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Update: Several PS1 games have been added. Still have more. Hoping to get up more PS1 and maybe some Gamecube items before my friend leaves town next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BigHerky']Just curious, but who is setting the starting and bin prices, you or your friend?[/QUOTE]

My friend is taking care of the whole process. I'm getting out boxes, pulling stuff I want to keep, and then she is taking care of the rest. Why do you ask?

I thought some seemed a little steep, but I think she was just going by completed auction prices and following some sort of rationale. I don't have a lot of time to micromanage the process.

I've only sold three games before on eBay, so feel free to offer any feedback.

[quote name='Scorch']So many circuit city price tags![/QUOTE]

Yeah. I used to live next to the scariest Circuit City in Atlanta. After going about five times, I told by other friends I shouldn't go alone.

Anyway, yeah I have a ton of games from Circuit City. I probably opened and played half of them. We were just starting by listing sealed items since there is definitely more demand for those.

I'm kind of excited to see what PS1 games I still have sealed. I will hopefully be able to pull those this week.

I'm impressed with your list o_O
Almost everything was brand new sealed, sadly since I sold my PS2 I have no interest in the list but I am excited to see your PS1 games being listed.

Some good stuff on there. The prices range from too high to too low. I'm keeping watch on your list if there is anything I've been looking for for a while.

[quote name='DcupsOfJustice']Some good stuff on there. The prices range from too high to too low. I'm keeping watch on your list if there is anything I've been looking for for a while.[/QUOTE]

I know the pricing is kind of all over the place, but I'm so thankful to have someone who's willing to go through all the crap, look for approximate prices, photograph, and list it all. I work about 70 hours a week, so the last thing I want to do it sit in front of a computer at home.

I just pulled one of the PS1/Dreamcast boxes, so those should start going up around the 10/03/12 or 10/04/12. The only PS1 game I plan to keep is Silent Bomber, but I may have multiple copies of that one.

I have a lot of JRPG's that I maybe played for an hour each before giving up on. Also, several people have asked, but I no longer have the sealed black label Final Fantasy VII. I sold it several years ago.

Also, if anyone is looking for accessories, I have about 4 plastic storage containers full. They range from controllers, memory cards, fight stick, vga adapters, controller adapters, etc. I'll probably list most of that last since it's such a pain to deal with.

A lot of the early auctions are ending today, so I guess I will use the daily bump now. Also, going through the PS1 games, found unopened copies of Final Fantasy VIII and Final Fantasy IV/Chrono Trigger, but the plastic is split on the side. Bummer.

bread's done
Back