ebay - Sega Saturn w/ 18 games, Panzer Dragoon Zwei ending in less than 4 hours!

I tried them all when I posted them, they all worked for me...

EDIT: Hmmm, wonder what happened there? I'll try and fix them.

It's weird, because they're fine when I go to edit them, but when I actually complete the post, the forum adds a "Cheap Ass Gamer" link and it breaks my link. Don't know how to fix that.

Search for rainypetal on ebay if you're interested in anything.

There's something wrong with the server/board software, apparently. I had the same problem with my ebay thread. For now, we'll have to copy/paste links until senor cheapy fixes the problem.

[quote name='PaulEMoz']Thanks for that. Edited to show links only.

EDIT: Man, even THAT doesn't work![/QUOTE]

Uncheck the "Automatically parse links in text" option and make sure there aren't URL tags around the links.

BUMP.

Namco TV Games 1 & 2 are about to go for less than $2 for the pair. Guess I made a big mistake by not putting "PacMan" in the title.

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is still at $0.99.

BUMP.

The links thing still isn't working. Search for rainypetal on ebay. These are the only two auctions I currently have running.

[quote name='PaulEMoz']BUMP.

The links thing still isn't working. Search for rainypetal on ebay. These are the only two auctions I currently have running.[/QUOTE]

They're working for me, but they bounce around a little before getting to the ebay page.

[quote name='yeah-yeah']They're working for me, but they bounce around a little before getting to the ebay page.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's good to hear. Thanks for letting me know. :)

bread's done
Back