[eBay] - Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Golf: TT for Nintendo GameCube

Status
Not open for further replies.

dothog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
TWO CLASSIC GAMES IN ONE TREMENDOUS AUCTION!
$0.99 starting bid, no reserve! No S&H bullshit! Ends next Sunday, 10 April, at Noon PST!

Well, I've done it. I've put the two most renowned titles for the Nintendo GameCube -- perhaps two of the greatest, most essential titles in the history of gaming -- in one auction. Yes, it's unbelievable, but check the link, there it is, plain as day.

You are astounded, I'm sure. "Super Mario Sunshine alone would be enough to stop the presses, but SMS and Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour???" you ask. "THE Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour? 'The Tour,' as it has come to be known among video gaming connoisseurs?" Hell yes. Sunshine and The Tour, together, in one motherlickin auction.

These were the babies I was supposed to retire on, the ones to hold onto until some unforeseen financial crisis came about. The wife and I are no longer on speaking terms because of this auction. "The untold millions! You only had to hold it a few years more, you fool!" she screamed on her way out the door. Perhaps, wife, but I can't bear to see these games go unplayed, unnoticed, unloved.

CAG, buy them. Play them. Love them. I offer them to you in good faith, in the name of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily bump.

It's real, this auction is actually happening right now. You can finally get that copy of Toadstool Tour for the GCN -- the game you've been searching far and wide for these many years. And I'll throw in a copy of Super Mario Sunshine as a way of saying congratulations.

Daily bump.

No bids, still stuck at $0.99. It's only a matter of time before the whole internet knows there's some idiot who put the Tour up with no reserve and a min starting bid of $0.99. Shit's bound to get crazy.

Nice read and I also have both stashed. I am just sitting on them until the economy rebounds and once it does I'm also gonna cash out.

People probably aren't bidding thinking it was just some listing mistake or something and can't possibly be legit.

Yeah, I suppose that's the risk you run with big ticket items on eBay. The phony bidders come in and then poof, there goes the auction.

But it's all real, I assure everyone, you really can purchase the Tour for your very own (with a complimentary copy of SMS thrown in). No bids yet, it's still sitting at $0.99.

Once in a lifetime chance, here, folks. They ain't making any more of the Tour, it was just that one limited edition run of 6 trillion copies. Don't let it pass you by.

Daily bump. Still sitting at $0.99 with no bid, no reserve on this pair of games.

I've made a huge mistake.

Daily bump. I've received ONE (1) lousy friggin bid. The auction sits at $0.99. The auction will end in ~30 hrs.

Final bump.

This is it, the auction ends in 7 hrs. It's clear now this isn't going for the thousands, let alone millions, I expected. Oops, so the kids didn't need college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back