Ebay: Xbox 360 with red rings

[quote name='MrDubbs']you prob should have said the seal was broke in your auction.. so you don't run into trouble later[/quote]
its their fault for not asking and im not lying if i dont say anything lol. i said it on here because this site ROCKS.

[quote name='lilchubz11']its their fault for not asking and im not lying if i dont say anything lol. i said it on here because this site ROCKS.[/quote]
just a heads up if they file a dispute because the seal was broken paypal will probably side with them anyways.

[quote name='lilchubz11']its their fault for not asking and im not lying if i dont say anything lol. i said it on here because this site ROCKS.[/quote]

You're lying by omission.

save yourself the trouble and mention that the seal is broken. seriously, you will lose a paypal dispute, probably end up with another negative, and possibly could get your paypal account frozen for 30-60 days. That's a lot of hassle.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']why dont you just send it to microsoft so they can fix it? I believe they still fix RROD for free[/quote]

pretty sure they dont touch it if the seal is broken

Where in the heck do you see shill bidding accounts? Just because people with low feedback purchase items does not mean they are shillers. If you look, they purchased items (multiples) via set price. If those were shill, why set price and why multiple items?

Anyways, you really should mention the seal is broken OP. That is my personal suggestion.

[quote name='magiic']pretty sure they dont touch it if the seal is broken[/quote]They don't touch it, nope. I had an OG Xbox come back because of that, even when I didn't break the seal before it was sent. It "magically" had its seal broken. :roll:

Oh, and OP, if you don't mention that the seal is broken, someone will come and dispute the auction.

This statement alone deserves to get you banned from this site. I cannot abide people who try to pull this crap. I am tempted to send emails to all your bidders linking em to this post and telling them that the console seal has been broken,

What you are doing is dishonest and will result in you instantly loosing any paypal dispute and being forced to give a refund. Your disclaimer that its sold as is and no refunds means jack. Paypal has final say.

Plus your shipping cost is inflated to add more insult to injury

[quote name='Brian9824']This statement alone deserves to get you banned from this site. I cannot abide people who try to pull this crap. I am tempted to send emails to all your bidders linking em to this post and telling them that the console seal has been broken,

What you are doing is dishonest and will result in you instantly loosing any paypal dispute and being forced to give a refund. Your disclaimer that its sold as is and no refunds means jack. Paypal has final say.

Plus your shipping cost is inflated to add more insult to injury[/quote]

im am doing nothing dishonest. other auctions didn't right anything about it either. Just cause i didn't right anything about the seal doesn't mean im dishonest. Its not like i said the seal is still on or anything. so calm down, i just made a joke about it.
PS: thanks to everyone else who gave me the advise ill add it now

[quote name='lilchubz11']im am doing nothing dishonest. other auctions didn't right anything about it either. Just cause i didn't right anything about the seal doesn't mean im dishonest. Its not like i said the seal is still on or anything. so calm down, i just made a joke about it.
PS: thanks to everyone else who gave me the advise ill add it now[/quote]

What you did is very dishonest. Lying by omission is no different then telling someone a lie.

What you did is no different them someone making an ebay auction for a game with a disc with no scratches and you recieving a disc thats been snapped in half. If you can't see what you did is wrong then you really don't deserve to using or trading with ANYONE on this site . I know i will never trade with you and I hope everyone reading this thread feels the same way.

First off, Kudos for actually growing a conscience and listening to everyone by putting an add-in to the auction to let others know about the seal. Secondly, I agree when everyone else says that it was wrong of you to practice omission after the fact. Making statements/NOT making statemnets somewhere else and then make different statements elsewhere can get you in a lot of trouble anywhere. Even "Joking" about it is not a good thing.

I agree, you should always disclose as much information about the item being sold, especially something as pertinent as a broken seal.

[quote name='Eleo']Mine is broken AND banned. Do you think anyone would give me more than $10 for it?[/quote]

i would give you $15...

bread's done
Back