eBay's Deal of the Day: Wii Console for $199.99 - Free Shipping

Not a bad deal. If you don't have Bing Cashback or eBay bucks though, it is nothing special. Same price as one you would buy at the store...will be more expensive in a week or so when the Wii's price drops.

A quiet thread so far, especially considering the list price "deal" threads of the past.

OH recently at Target (paraphrasing): "I haven't played my Wii in ages. I don't know anyone who plays their Wii anymore." Are there many CAGs who can identify with this?

[quote name='gantt']A quiet thread so far, especially considering the list price "deal" threads of the past.

OH recently at Target (paraphrasing): "I haven't played my Wii in ages. I don't know anyone who plays their Wii anymore." Are there many CAGs who can identify with this?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually in the same boat...I finally got a Wii back in May, played it no more than 10 times over the summer and haven't played it since. I also ended up getting a Wii for free (as a part of their free Wii w/ HP laptop purchase) and it took me a good month to sell the damn thing. I ended up selling it for $200 just yesterday.

This took forever to sell. A few months ago this would have been done in an hour, but yeah price drop is confirmed in a leak Toys R US circular, I think it's the 27th circular.

bread's done
Back