EBGames 20GB PS3 Bundle= $994.28 [FRIDAY EVENING]

Flyersfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Took this from http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20976

Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, PS3

Turns out at least one of these may be real. Friday evening, we will have a limited quantity of PlayStation 3 20 Gig HD bundles available for online pre-order. Each bundle will include an extra wireless controller, six games, a one-year product replacement plan, a 12 month subscription to Game Informer and a Resistance: Fall of Man guide. The price will be $994.28 plus tax and handling. We expect these bundles to ship on or before December 1.

Friday "evening," is incrediby vague, but I guess they don't want their website to get killed with all of the bandwidth.

[quote name='frank21_1981']wasnt the wii preorder available in the "evening" anyone remember what time that went up?[/quote]

No idea.

If I had to guess, I'd say sometime after 8 PM Eastern, since it would be about 5 PM Western. Anytime before 5 PM I wouldn't consider the "evening", though technically everyone tells me 6 is the official start of the evening.

I'd just be on around 8 Eastern if you want to buy it.

Ouch.

$500 for the console, $300 for the games...that makes it $195 more for an extra controller, BS one year warranty, BS mag subscription, and a strategy guide. Disgusting!

Well, I guess they said they wouldn't do any PS3 preorders, not that they wouldn't sell any online. Too bad they don't have enough to fill their in-store preorders.

[quote name='FanboyOfNone']Ouch.

$500 for the console, $300 for the games...that makes it $195 more for an extra controller, BS one year warranty, BS mag subscription, and a strategy guide. Disgusting![/QUOTE]

Games aren't $50, they're $60.

[quote name='bugg33']Games aren't $50, they're $60.[/QUOTE]

That makes it a little better I guess. I might have to try for this deal...

Yeah, it would be $500 console, $360 for the games and $50 for the controller so $85 for the guide, subscription, and warranty.

[quote name='sandrokstar']wow, this reallly depreciates the value of the 20GB PS3, i hope my buyers dont figure this one out[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. It's so hard to get a PS3 that any version will do for the desperate and needy.

bread's done
Back