EBGAMES $4.99 NEW R: Racing Evolution

Thought it was a B&M thing. There are worse things than to have lost $4 on a gaming price drop. You couldn't even buy a CC game or Big Mac meal for that. Don't feel too bad.

Plus I would have to go through a lot of red tape in the store, and considering the IQ of the store clerks is about 90 combined, I would have to sit there for an hour. I don't really care, its just 4 bucks. Just wanted to post the deal for people that are considering buying it. Great deal since its 29.99 in store, racing fans putting it off because of the bad reviews (69% at game Rankings) can pick it up dirt cheap.

Well now that you have it, how is it? I've been a huge fan of the Namco Ridge/Rage series. Is this as bad as the reviews state related to the series? I was thinking the game was just poorly received because it wasn't as deep an arcade racer as Gotham and not as deep a sim as Gran Turismo but the game would actually be good. I'm actually going to get this now that it's so damn cheap regardless of your answer but I'm curious to get someone's opinion on it. I still haven't gotten impressions from one person that played it.

Awesome...I almost bought it for $8 in store today while i was picking up NFL 2K5. I think I'll probably snatch a copy.

I could have saved $4 weeks ago if I waited :?

[quote name='siamesellama']I was about to buy that today but passed because I wasn't sure if it had NegCon support.

So does R: Racing have NegCon support?![/quote]
Nope, not even Jogcon support. Rena Haymi is not amused :(

bread's done
Back