EBGames (B&M, online) N-gage game sale.

Darkflight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi all,

Just got word from a source @ EB, and verified myself locally that EB Games is having a major blowout sale on some new N-Gage games.

I picked up the following- [These are NEW shrink wrapped titles]
Bomberman $4.99
Virtua Tennis $4.99
Rayman 3 $4.99
Pandemonium $4.99
Crash Nitro $4.99
Puyo Bop $4.99
Moto GP $4.99

Other N-Gage titles on sale-
Sonic N $4.99
Fifa Soccer $4.99
Monkeyball $9.99
Red Faction $9.99
Ashen $9.99
NCAA FB 2k4 $9.99
Tigerwoods $9.99

Here's an online link to some of them
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...st_price&intpageno=1&ordersort=asc&nooftens=1

lol.. and I think NGage's are now free after a rebate or something.

Be careful, I think Guyver might have an orgasm when he sees this post.

Heh...Ngage..yeah... Just picked a 512mb card and Makayama's DVD to Mobile Nokia edition software prog from their site. works pretty well, and actually makes these things MILDly useful.

'Interstella 5555'. I fyou know Daft Punk, you know the movie. 'Nuf said. BTW, Scorch, thanks for the head's up yesterday on that post of mine. I went ahead, cleared it, and requested a deletion of it. Didn't need/mean to start making a mess in here.

-The_K

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess the OP and Guyver are the two people who bought N-Gages?[/quote]

I TRIED to buy one recently, to replace my busted up sony ericsson phone as the ngage is a pretty full featured phone and for 60 bucks i thought i could put up with some sidetalking action but Gamespot sent me a broken one and my replacement is backordered :cry:

snagged myself a FIFA (How can I resist, Thierry Henry is on the cover) and a used Ashen.

Definately good snags, especially considering you're getting the games for less than the price of the media.

I think the games are hardcoded. I think like 90% of the N-Gage library is $10 or less so for the few collectors out there, this is one way to bulk up for cheap. :p

[quote name='Darkflight']I think the games are hardcoded. I think like 90% of the N-Gage library is $10 or less so for the few collectors out there, this is one way to bulk up for cheap. :p[/quote]

Some are, some aren't. Check the NGageGaming.com forums to find out more about it. I believe it comes down to different versions of the game.

[quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='Darkflight']I think the games are hardcoded. I think like 90% of the N-Gage library is $10 or less so for the few collectors out there, this is one way to bulk up for cheap. :p[/quote]

Some are, some aren't. Check the NGageGaming.com forums to find out more about it. I believe it comes down to different versions of the game.[/quote]

I will look into that later. thanks.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='StealthySeal']is this the new leisure suit larry title or a hint book or something?![/quote]

What?[/quote]

4 got to post the link.. last night they had leisure suit larry for n-gage with no pic for 5 bucks... i assumed it was the strat guide or something... it was a pre-order and went back up for 35 today :oops:

Ordered used Pandemonium, used Tomb Raider, and new Bomberman for a total of $11.75 after coupons and edge card... those 3, along with a copy of TOny Hawk that I already got cheaply before, really need an N-Gage to be played in.

4 got to post the link.. last night they had leisure suit larry for n-gage with no pic for 5 bucks... i assumed it was the strat guide or something... it was a pre-order and went back up for 35 today :oops:

That Leisure Suit Larry game (or whatever it is) is back at $4.99.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245524.asp

Actually, I'm almost totally certain it's Leisure Suit Larry: Pocket Party:

http://ngage.gamespy.com/n-gage/leisure-suit-larry-pocket-party/

I went ahead and ordered it for $7.31 (incl. shipping and tax). Not much risk, and it could turn out to be a nice deal.

-DM

I should get a small collection of Ngage games going even though i don't have the system. I would bet that the system will drop to 20-30 bucks or so.

[quote name='Scorch']lol.. and I think NGage's are now free after a rebate or something.

Be careful, I think Guyver might have an orgasm when he sees this post.[/quote]

LMAO nows when i see this

you guys have to check out colin mcrae 05...that game is awesome along with fifa 05..

good deal on larry. lets see what happens with it. still wiating for wwe

[quote name='Engineer_J']I picked up 9 N-Gage games, the collector in me couldn't resist, oh well, now to get a used N-Gage....[/quote]

i called a bunch of EB and Gamestops around here (new york city) and none of them have used ngages and they said they rarely get any. :cry:

[quote name='Milkyman'][quote name='Engineer_J']I picked up 9 N-Gage games, the collector in me couldn't resist, oh well, now to get a used N-Gage....[/quote]

i called a bunch of EB and Gamestops around here (new york city) and none of them have used ngages and they said they rarely get any. :cry:[/quote]

Check out the thread with Gamestop, several here have used N-Gages for $60

I have an original Ngage and an Ngage QD with about 10 games or so. (Since I work for Nokia, I got them all free)

The QD is light years better than the original and the best games are Fifa 2005, Tiger Woods, and Rayman.

I want to get Pocket Kingdom (waiting for Nokia to send it to me). If it doesnt come soon, I will actually buy it!!

[quote name='NokiaNickNJ']I have an original Ngage and an Ngage QD with about 10 games or so. (Since I work for Nokia, I got them all free)

The QD is light years better than the original and the best games are Fifa 2005, Tiger Woods, and Rayman.

I want to get Pocket Kingdom (waiting for Nokia to send it to me). If it doesnt come soon, I will actually buy it!![/quote]

but the original offered MP3 support, that kind of interests me

[quote name='Engineer_J'][quote name='NokiaNickNJ']I have an original Ngage and an Ngage QD with about 10 games or so. (Since I work for Nokia, I got them all free)

I want to get Pocket Kingdom (waiting for Nokia to send it to me). If it doesnt come soon, I will actually buy it!![/quote]

but the original offered MP3 support, that kind of interests me[/quote]

I believe that you can still play MP3s on the QD, but you have to download a series 60 media player on your own. I heard the QD only does mono sound though?

yes that is correct. you can get 3rd party mp3 players for the qd but your still gonna get mono.

i love the way mp3's sound on the original....

Wow....I wish I had an EB near me I would buy a bunch of ngage games even though I dont have an ngage..damn you EB for not having a store in my city.

bread's done
Back