EBGames - Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile Edition Back In Stock

Hmm it's so odd that they take it completely off the website then make it pop back up. Is there a way to get alerts for it ?

this is interesting....need to keep an eye out on this.

what's the price tag? $199? that's pretty steep

Last edited by a moderator:
They claim it's because it was poorly made or something along those lines. Alot of people are ticked off.

They claim it's because it was poorly made or something along those lines. Alot of people are ticked off.
That sucks for the people that got in and going to be left empty handed.
I guess I will look for an un boxing vid on YouTube later on

You know what, I’d like to say I’m surprised, but I’m not for a different reason.

Dragon Age Inquisition came out November 18th 2014. I was one of the “lucky” ones that managed to preorder the Inquistor edition with all the special physical goodies for an exorbitant price tag. Yes yes, I know...

Essentially all of the pieces inside arrived broken. After complaining to every source I could (store, store’s HQ, EA), I finally got a hold of someone at TriForce that seemed sympathetic to my plea of wanting a non broken version (not a refund). PS, EB Games HQ only offered a $10 discount and EA was completely useless and wanted me to pay shipping, but the customer service guy I talked to didn’t comprehend what I was talking about.

The guy from ProjectTriForce is nice, but it is now June.... almost 8+ months since launch and I’ve still yet to have a replacement for my issue and keep getting told “it’s in productions, we’ll update you....” etc etc.

Knowing this Batman edition (which I had on order) is now made by them, I’m glad it’s not releasing in the sense that it would have likely shipped defective/broken and you'd be waiting just shy of a year to hopefully get it replaced.

Sad to say, I’ll have to find a way what CE’s/Statues these guys make, cause obviously there’s something not working on their end.

You know what, I’d like to say I’m surprised, but I’m not for a different reason.

Dragon Age Inquisition came out November 18th 2014. I was one of the “lucky” ones that managed to preorder the Inquistor edition with all the special physical goodies for an exorbitant price tag. Yes yes, I know...

Essentially all of the pieces inside arrived broken. After complaining to every source I could (store, store’s HQ, EA), I finally got a hold of someone at TriForce that seemed sympathetic to my plea of wanting a non broken version (not a refund). PS, EB Games HQ only offered a $10 discount and EA was completely useless and wanted me to pay shipping, but the customer service guy I talked to didn’t comprehend what I was talking about.

The guy from ProjectTriForce is nice, but it is now June.... almost 8+ months since launch and I’ve still yet to have a replacement for my issue and keep getting told “it’s in productions, we’ll update you....” etc etc.

Knowing this Batman edition (which I had on order) is now made by them, I’m glad it’s not releasing in the sense that it would have likely shipped defective/broken and you'd be waiting just shy of a year to hopefully get it replaced.

Sad to say, I’ll have to find a way what CE’s/Statues these guys make, cause obviously there’s something not working on their end.
now that they are scaling back....i wonder how much of these statues cost if they somehow leaked to the open market.

demand must be sky high due to rarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back