EBGames.ca Price Error KZ2

slam09

CAGiversary!
Currently on the EBGames.ca website Killzone 2 is listed at both 59.99 and 69.99. On the front page its listed at 59.99. On their PS3 page and instore its listed as 69.99. Most likely you'll need a webpage print out to get them to honor this.

Quake Wars for the PS3 is only $10 too.

I have about 3 different EB Games that I go to and they all price some of their used games different. I picked up Bully for the 360 used for $17.99 while another store had it used for $34.99. They also had Lost Planet for $29.99 used and I got it at a different EB for... Ready for this, its not a type-o, $3.99!

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Quake Wars for the PS3 is only $10 too.

I have about 3 different EB Games that I go to and they all price some of their used games different. I picked up Bully for the 360 used for $17.99 while another store had it used for $34.99. They also had Lost Planet for $29.99 used and I got it at a different EB for... Ready for this, its not a type-o, $3.99![/quote]
They weren't priced differently, they are the same price at all stores, just some stores are slow at restickering them. If you go back to a store that has a game with the old sticker price of $29.99, it would still scan at $3.99. All stores that rely on physical price stickers will have that issue, minimum wage employees are reluctant to resticker 1000s of items every week.

bread's done
Back