EBGames.com Buy 1 Get 1 Free (Used games)

[quote name='OtherAdam']Didn't see this posted anywhere. Looks like today's daily special is buy 1 get 1 free on used games and dvds 19.99 and up.

Use code POB1G1

You first game must be higher value then the second for this coupon to work at checkout.[/QUOTE]

ahhhh...no quite
for this deal to work.
you'll have to buy a preowned game $19.99 or above and
the free game has to be $19.99 or less.
you got me excited there for a second.

Unbelievably, I actually found two used items that I wanted that were...wait for it...not backordered.

Super Mario World GBA

Yoshi's Island GBA

TOTAL with Shipping: 32.90

Thanks for posting!

I just picke dup Silent Hill 2 and Ico for a grand total of $24.59 Not sure if thats a deal, but last i checked, Ico still went for $20 on eBay.

Awesome deal. I was going to tear this deal apart with my trade credit from the extra $10 with 3 trade ins, but ........... EBGAMES.COM DOESN'T ACCEPT THEIR OWN GIFT CARDS.:twoguns::twoguns::twoguns::twoguns:I feel better now that that's out of my system. :cry:

I'm going to pass on this one.Every since the merge of eb and gamestop I been getting horrible service when shopping online.All games was horribly scratch up,incomplete copies,lots of cancel orders and they mistaking gave me demo a instead of actual game.Luckly,the b&m employee are so nice they let me exhange it with no question asked

[quote name='SynGamer']I just picke dup Silent Hill 2 and Ico for a grand total of $24.59 Not sure if thats a deal, but last i checked, Ico still went for $20 on eBay.[/QUOTE]

And for no good reason (now) all the SH games net $20 a piece (at least).

[quote name='roselindo']I dont buy used games online unless they are brand new. I've heard many horror stories.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make any sense...:whistle2:k

WTF? Tried getting :x360: Battlefield 2 and :x360: Hitman and I get this:

This coupon will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. Here is the description of the coupon:

Purchase any in-stock preowned video game or DVD valued at $19.99 or more & receive a second preowned video game or DVD valued at $19.99 or less absolutely free! Only one offer per order. Only one free item per order. Offer not valid on bundled items, consoles, or accessories. No dealers or resellers, please.

Is this deal at B&M as well?

EDIT: Oh free item $19.99 or less. That's BS!

[quote name='roselindo']I dont buy used games online unless they are brand new. I've heard many horror stories.[/QUOTE]
That's like saying I don't have sex with men unless they have vaginas.

bread's done
Back