EBgames.com ever do this to anyone else?

tcrash247

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I order my $14.99 Metroid Prime 2 from EB's site and I also ordered Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder. I got my games today, opened up Shaun Palmer and there is a Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 disc sitting in the disc holder. I'm not sure if I should be happy that I got a $10 game for $3 or mad because I have a game without a case and a case without a game. Pretty crazy!

take it to a B&M store and see if they will give you a copy of shaun palmer, then go to blockbuster/tru and see if you can get a case for matt hoffman ;)

I ordered NFL 2k5 from Gamestop, and got an NBA 2k5 disc. They ended up sending ANOTHER complete copy of NFL to me, and let me keep the NBA disc with the extra NFL packaging. So you might want to email EB and see what they do.

They will probably just send you the correct game and let you keep the disc only copy of the other.

[quote name='Scahom1']They will probably just send you the correct game and let you keep the disc only copy of the other.[/QUOTE]

PS: your sig is missing the first Quotation marks..

and yes.. thats exactly what they'll do.. call or email them./

Was the Pro Snowboarder game new or PO? All the games I get off EB that are new have come sealed (and disc was always right)

[quote name='urzishra14']PS: your sig is missing the first Quotation marks..

and yes.. thats exactly what they'll do.. call or email them./[/QUOTE]

900 posts and it's about time someone noticed that. Thanks ;)

[quote name='Scahom1']900 posts and it's about time someone noticed that. Thanks ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, besides missing the quotations, Hemingway's first name isn't spelled correctly. But you probably already knew that... :)

shaun palmer sucks. the soundtrack was about the best part of that game and that wasnt even that special. keep the mat hoffman or stick to tony hawk.

One time I purchased a Greatest Hits Crash Bandicoot 2 from Target and got the Spyro the Dragon disc instead. The package was never opened and the game had absolutely no scratches so it couldn't have been switched. Anyway, I called Sony and they had me send the game to them for some reason then they said they'd send out a new Crash 2. It was a few weeks and I hadn't gotten it so I called back and they sent me another one. BOTH ended up coming on the same day two weeks later. Weird stuff.

bread's done
Back