ebgames.com: NEW XB Deals: Max Payne 2, kill.switch, Syberia, MI:OS and 007:AUF

waxHead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236536.asp $9.99 (Max Payne 2)

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236116.asp $9.99 (kill.switch)

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236506.asp $9.99 (Syberia)

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/223020.asp [OUT OF STOCK] $4.99 (Mission Impossible: Operation Surma)

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/215575.asp [OUT OF STOCK] $4.99 (007: Agent Under Fire)

enjoy!

EDIT:

Don't forget to check out cheap used PS 1 and PS 2 games, add them to your cart and use SAVER for free shipping. Then use PPLAY15 and the EB Edge card for an additional 15% and 10% (respectively) off the used game(s).

MI was yanked from my cart while I was looking for a preowned to go with it. Good find for the people who got it. Keep them coming.

[quote name='guessed']MI was yanked from my cart while I was looking for a preowned to go with it. Good find for the people who got it. Keep them coming.[/quote]

I had the same problem last week and ended up calling them. Once they did, they put in a copy at the normal price of $14.99 and then changed the price down to $4.99. Might try that, and have them add it to your existing order, if it's close to when you placed the order.

[quote name='guessed']Thanks wax, I got in for MI:OS this time.[/quote]

no prob, glad you were able to get in on it this time.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='waxHead']also, Wing Commander: Prophecy for the GBA is also $4.99 right now:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/232072.asp[/quote]

D'oh, I wanted that one too. Now to decide if I should place another order.[/quote]

I'm sure you could order it, then call customer service and have them combine the two orders into one.

I just got off the phone with them, they said they are doing some sort of update, and I should call back in an hour to add it to the order. I'm not that worried about it, so if it is gone by then, no big deal. Or, if I can find another used game that I want, I'll just make another order.

D'oh again. I found pokemon pinball (GBC) preowned for $2.99, but now Wing Commander is gone again. Lol. I'll get it next time.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='waxHead']also, Wing Commander: Prophecy for the GBA is also $4.99 right now:[/quote]
D'oh, I wanted that one too. Now to decide if I should place another order.[/quote]
Man, you are so addicted.

[quote name='swick'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='waxHead']also, Wing Commander: Prophecy for the GBA is also $4.99 right now:[/quote]
Man, you are so addicted.[/quote]

You have no idea. :lol:

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='swick'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='waxHead']also, Wing Commander: Prophecy for the GBA is also $4.99 right now:[/quote]
Man, you are so addicted.[/quote]

You have no idea. :lol:[/quote]

you and me both. I placed a ton of orders last winter when EB was running their automatic free saver shipping and had all sorts of discounted games. It was probably around two per week for at least a month and a half.

[quote name='guessed']I just got off the phone with them, they said they are doing some sort of update, and I should call back in an hour to add it to the order. I'm not that worried about it, so if it is gone by then, no big deal. Or, if I can find another used game that I want, I'll just make another order.

D'oh again. I found pokemon pinball (GBC) preowned for $2.99, but now Wing Commander is gone again. Lol. I'll get it next time.[/quote]

I just spoke to them, since the copy of Wing Commander I ordered a week ago didn't show up, so they're re-sending it to me. And they also told me that they have 1500 of them in stock, but the website didn't reflect this yet and should shortly.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='waxHead']also, Wing Commander: Prophecy for the GBA is also $4.99 right now:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/232072.asp[/quote]

I'm sure you could order it, then call customer service and have them combine the two orders into one.[/quote]

Been there, done that, with the last time MI:OS wasn't OOS. As long as you call them within a short period of time after you place the order on the website, you're usually OK to have it added in and fall under the same shipping charge.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='guessed']I just got off the phone with them, they said they are doing some sort of update, and I should call back in an hour to add it to the order. I'm not that worried about it, so if it is gone by then, no big deal. Or, if I can find another used game that I want, I'll just make another order.

D'oh again. I found pokemon pinball (GBC) preowned for $2.99, but now Wing Commander is gone again. Lol. I'll get it next time.[/quote]

I just spoke to them, since the copy of Wing Commander I ordered a week ago didn't show up, so they're re-sending it to me. And they also told me that they have 1500 of them in stock, but the website didn't reflect this yet and should shortly.[/quote]

if you call them about an order for a GBA game, you should request that they ship it in a box. the one I got looked like it was backed over by a dump truck when I took it out of the padded envelope. thankfully I was able to exchange it for a non-crushed one that same day.

[quote name='waxHead']if you call them about an order for a GBA game, you should request that they ship it in a box. the one I got looked like it was backed over by a dump truck when I took it out of the padded envelope. thankfully I was able to exchange it for a non-crushed one that same day.[/quote]

They're (supposedly) shipping it priority overnight, and when they last did that when fixing a screw-up, it came in a box.

Mission Impossible (Xbox) is back in stock at $5

Picked it up with Mr. Domino (PS1) POed

for just over $7 total shipped. Sweet.

UPDATE - Was going to put in links to the games but now both of the above games are OOS. Man that was fast.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']how is MI?[/quote]

Average at best. It's no Splinter Cell, but it's worth $5.

Cheapy, thanks for bringing this back. I checked the new XBox games on sale and picked up 007: Agent Under Fire for $5 and Kill.Switch for $10 ;)

EDIT: Updated the front page to reflect the new additions (that I picked up).

In order of preference:

1) Splinter Cell / Splinter Cell: PT
2) Rogue Ops (Splinter Cell Lite)
3) MI:OS (Splinter Cell UltraLite)

For $5, it's worth the money.

I bought one copy at CC for $14.49, then picked it up at Target for $11-something and returned the copy to CC. Returned my copy to Target when I picked this one up for $4.99. Guess this makes me a three-timing CAG?

quick question for you guys...if you use the "saver" shipping option on a free game does it make all your purchases with free shipping?

kill.switch is tempting me... I'll probably pick it up at sometime in the next month if it stays in stock.

[quote name='vanlandw']quick question for you guys...if you use the "saver" shipping option on a free game does it make all your purchases with free shipping?[/quote]

on a "free" game? AFAIK, you use the SAVER code for a used game, then you can apply free saver shipping to the order when you check out. that's what I've done w/ my orders. if you have the option for free shipping, it will be applied to the entire order. hope this helps.

[quote name='Santurio']well I broke down and ordered Kill-Switch![/quote]

took about 1/3 of a second for me to make the decision. $10 is usually my magic number, unless I'm pretty sure I'll find it for less before long.

Yeah I just had a hard time deciding if I wanted a used game or not??
So I was looking around and didn't find anything good that I wanted, but I still got Kill-Switch!

[quote name='Santurio']Yeah I just had a hard time deciding if I wanted a used game or not??
So I was looking around and didn't find anything good that I wanted, but I still got Kill-Switch![/quote]

i just grab one of the PS 1 games for $1.49 or less and hit it up w/ my Edge card and PPLAY15. add SAVER to that and you get some cheap shipping.

[quote name='dcfox']Picked up killswitch. and PO dreamcast game for $12. Anybody know if killswitch. is any good?[/quote]

It's okay for $10. It is a completely mindless shooter, but I had fun with it. The biggest problem with the game is that it is INCREDIBLY SHORT. I beat the game in just over 2 1/2 hours.

[quote name='BillyBob29'][quote name='dcfox']Picked up killswitch. and PO dreamcast game for $12. Anybody know if killswitch. is any good?[/quote]

It's okay for $10. It is a completely mindless shooter, but I had fun with it. The biggest problem with the game is that it is INCREDIBLY SHORT. I beat the game in just over 2 1/2 hours.[/quote]

BillyBob, you're a better player than me. Kill.switch took me seven hours. I'll respectfully disagree with you on it being a "mindless shooter." If you just run around shooting at stuff you'll be dead in no time. You have to plan your attack and only peek out when it's safe. Anyway, it's definitely worth the $10.

bread's done
Back