Ebgames.com Pre-order has been charged and now SHIPPED!

deathadder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Everyone check your statement because for those who preordered their bundle before Aug. 30 should show a charge on your statement now! Mine is getting shipped out overnight. They will ship them out monday!

EDIT: My order now shows it was shipped!! Check your orders!!!

deathadder, mine didn't get charged yet and I ordered my bundle Aug 23. When did you order yours?

[quote name='TheDecn']deathadder, mine didn't get charged yet and I ordered my bundle Aug 23. When did you order yours?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it on the 23rd also... If you check you order on My orders, you should see a blue box showing that it is packing. If it still gives you the options to cancel, I would recommend on contacting Ebgames to see if there were any problems with your order. It stated in the email that anyone who ordered before Aug. 30 would get it first.

[quote name='deathadder']I ordered it on the 23rd also... If you check you order on My orders, you should see a blue box showing that it is packing. If it still gives you the options to cancel, I would recommend on contacting Ebgames to see if there were any problems with your order. It stated in the email that anyone who ordered before Aug. 30 would get it first.[/QUOTE]

This blue box?

capture1119200582324pm5bd.jpg

[quote name='-AJ-']This blue box?

capture1119200582324pm5bd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah... that means you cannot do any changes and your order will ship on monday. They probably already charged you. I checked my credit card and it showed a temp charge

Within the last hour my box turned back into the "It's not too late to: Change Address, Change Shopping, Cancel Order" thing. :(

I dont know if they charged the card though cuz it's not mine so yeah, I dont get to check that stuff.

[quote name='-AJ-']Within the last hour my box turned back into the "It's not too late to: Change Address, Change Shopping, Cancel Order" thing. :(

I dont know if they charged the card though cuz it's not mine so yeah, I dont get to check that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they removed the options when the customer service is off from work.. If you check now and if it shows the options, then you were not charged and it might not ship until later. Mine still shows the blue box ever since I had been charged on Fri.

Mine still says open can cancel also, so I decided to call ebGames and check. Sure enough, my card has been charged and my package is scheduled to ship Monday (overnight baby, hopefully I'll have it by early afternoon Tuesday).

[quote name='-DocHolidayt']just curious if anyone has received a Shipment Email / Tracking Number / any new info..

-thanks[/QUOTE]

No. They usually don't give the shipping info until late at night EST...

bread's done
Back