EBgames/Gamestop weekly ads 2/9

crazyj

CAGiversary!
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]http://www.ebgames.com/gs/weeklyad/current/020907/default.asp?affid=2501&source=0209&WT.mc_id=0209eb

Getaway Black Monday PS2 $7.99
World Tour Soccer 06 PSP $7.99
SMT Devil Summoner $39.99

Also until March 25th
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]receive an extra 20% trade-in credit on all trades towards a reservation or purchase of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. This offer is valid for all GRAW 2 platforms (Xbox 360, PS3, PSP and PC)

*edit* seems like the trade in bonus applies to Def Jam Icon as well*
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica] [/FONT]

Hmmmm, Devil Summoner for 40 bucks.

Is this the best deal for it? I really want that game but I dunno if that is a good deal or not.

[quote name='Francis']Hmmmm, Devil Summoner for 40 bucks.

Is this the best deal for it? I really want that game but I dunno if that is a good deal or not.[/QUOTE]

Actually, no.

It used to be $29.99 new a few weeks back, and in fact, the used price for the game is still at $26.99, so I don't know wtf EB / GS is trying to pull here.

After Edge card, you can get a used copy for around $25 before taxes.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm seeing 20% bonus on tradein toward Def Jam Icon, not Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.[/quote]
GRAW2 is in the email, def jam is on this weeks ad. I would assume it's one of the signs they put up in the stores. here is the email newsletter text.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]In-Store Only
Expiring March 25, receive an extra 20% trade-in credit on all trades towards a reservation or purchase of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. This offer is valid for all GRAW 2 platforms (Xbox 360, PS3, PSP and PC).
[/FONT]

[quote name='Surferflames']GRAW2 is in the email, def jam is on this weeks ad. I would assume it's one of the signs they put up in the stores. here is the email newsletter text.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.

Is this the best deal for it? I really want that game but I dunno if that is a good deal or not.[/QUOTE]

No.

a few months ago,gamestop listed new shin megami devil summoner for $30 then change it back to $50 for their so called "pricing error".But a used copy never changed in price for $26.99.

[quote name='mcgavin27']nothing too good. Is $4.99 a guide price for the devil summoner guide?[/QUOTE]

I'd say so. It's published by Double Jump and they have a great track record with strategy guides. I don't have the game yet but I had to grab the guide.

IMO if you want a guide for that game $4.99 is probably the price to get it at. It seems to be getting difficult to find that guide in good condition already, and when it drops to a penny there's always the chance they might not sell it to you at all.

Was there a limited edition box of SMT Devil Summoner? Or was that Nocturne? I know of a EBGS w/ 2 sealed copies of a SMT LE, but I forget which game it was and if it wasn't Devil Summoner I'm guessing it will still be $49.99.

[quote name='mcgavin27']nothing too good. Is $4.99 a guide price for the devil summoner guide?[/quote]

[quote name='veedubkid']Viva Pinata if for little girls :)[/quote]

oh yeah, how about I send one of my sour bats to your house at night while you are sleeping and leave some rotten candy for you to eat in the morning

I'm sure this has probably been asked with past deals of this type, but...does the Edge card stack w/ the extra 20% trade-in credit?

i thought it was 29.99 everywhere? or is this the psp only?

yeah when Devil Summoner went from 50 to 30 I decided to get rid of the game and was left with the guide. If I thought it was a "pricing error" I wouldn't have traded it off. soo anyone needs the guide let me know

[quote name='crazyj']oh yeah, how about I send one of my sour bats to your house at night while you are sleeping and leave some rotten candy for you to eat in the morning[/QUOTE]

Rotten candy is of course, a euphamism for bat guano.

[quote name='veedubkid']Viva Pinata if for little girls :)[/quote]

No doubt, I thought it was a good game with a gay title but after seeing what the actual game is about...

You know how I know ur gay? lol

about the 5$ off used 360 games... "it says only on select titles." how do we know which titles it's good for? is it only for the pictured ones? if so thats pretty lame.

[quote name='CaoPi']hows getaway black monday? I played the getaway 1 thought it was horrible...[/QUOTE]
From online reviews, it seems Black Monday is even worse than the original. I'd stay way if I were you. Unless you're obsessed with GTA clones...

i was wondering does anyone know what 360 game u can use the coupon for cause if its any 24.99 games ive been wanting to buy condemed and lord of the rings BFME2.

I've been hunting for it and can't find the coupon. The ebgames over here told me on the phone that they'd need it. ARgh!!!

o for the 5dollers off the 360 games its only on the 2 advertited gun and quake4 just found out, picked up a copy of world tour soccor thought for 7.99 since my wii play game didnt come in,

bread's done
Back