EBGames has some rare DC games for sale now!!

Nephets

CAGiversary!
I just ordered three games from EBGames that I never thought I'd find outside of Ebay... no, not Mark of the Wolves, though, I wish... however, I did manage to order Powerstone 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and Street Fighter Alpha 3, for a grand total of 54.74 after using the awesome AFF25 coupon, and using the 1.99 shipping rate.

They also have Street Fighter Double Impact and Third Strike, I can't believe they have these in stock now, I'm especially glad I got Powerstone 2, as that is one really rare game. So, if you have a DC and want some rare games, be sure to check out EBGames' Dreamcast section! And don't forget to use AFF25 on larger orders, and PPLAY15 and SAVER for smaller orders!

Just thought I'd give people a heads up, considering I haven't seen Powerstone 2 on EB in a very very long time.

Thanks for that!! But I think Street Fighter 3rd strike is coming in the anniversary edition.

My bad you said Alpha 3.

Yeah, that's why I skipped out getting Third Strike and just managed to get Alpha 3, not only is it cheaper, but I'm not sure if it's on the Anniversary Collection... ah well, I'm getting the Anniversary Collection free anyway, can't hurt.

Well, I got 3 CC 5 dollar games that they accepted for this deal, the deal was trade in any 3 fighting games (off of a list, most Gamestop's have this list in-store), and get the Anniversary Collection for free. So, officially, I'm not getting it for free, just 15 dollars total, since I had to buy those 5 dollar CC games first.

The games I traded in to get the Anniversary Collection free when it comes out on 8/31 were:

Wrestlemania X8
Wrestlemania XIX
Bloody Roar 4

I didn't like all but one of those games, WMXIX was the best, but I don't need it since Day of Reckoning is coming out soon anyway.

Back on topic: does anyone plan to order any of those rare DC games on EB before they sell out again?

Powerstone2 is rare!!??!!

I have that game! I don't believe it!

I've also for Marvel Vs Capcom2.

I had no idea!

Street Fighter Alpha 3 isn't all that rare, and they've had those games in stock for sometime now. Also, the chances are high you won't get a complete copy.

Edit: Sorry, excluding powerstone 2 which they usually don't have in stock.

I picked up Marvel vs. Capcom 2 when I got my DC in January and it was worth every penny. It's one of the best fighting games I've ever played. You did good picking that one up.

Powerstone 2 is a pretty rare game, the chances are next to impossible to find that game B&M.

And to me, complete copies aren't a big deal, as long as I have the game and it works, it's fine for me, oh well, I didn't know and I'm sure not many others knew about them having these games up, as I know they haven't had them up for VERY long... because I just ordered my DC from them like a week ago.

And thanks, Captain, I have the PS2 version, but I'm trading it, check out the page in the Cheap Ass Trading section, and a Japanese version of the DC version that doesn't work, and yes I know you can't play Japanese imports on American DC's! So anyway, I'm glad I picked up the original DC copy! 8)

Make sure to test your games as soon as you get them. Maybe it's better w/EBgames, but I know Gamestop sucks when it comes to preowned DC games. I got two or three different copies of Project Justice (from returning and exchanging), all of which didn't work (pretty sure 1 or 2 were resurfaced). The good thing about EB is that you can do B&M returns, so getting those 3 at that price is pretty good. :)

Thanks, Judy, when did you order your Project Justice? Gamestop hasn't had theirs in-stock in a while...

I think I got Project Justice about a year ago, and I ended up getting it on eBay. The Rival Schools series is pretty fun in general, so I'd definitely recommend it.

bread's done
Back