EBGames July Gaming Guarantees & Powertrades

ARF being a Power Trade makes it worth it to trade in something recent of mine to at least see how bad the translation ended up being.

And best of all, if it sucks, I can get my money back. At worst, I can toss it in my closet and sell it in the after market for what it's worth new in a few years due to 'rarity'. :lol

I am still hoping they'll have some kind of trade-in deal for the slim 360. They had one for the black Wii where you got $150 for your white Wii toward the black one. A similar deal for the slim would be welcome.

ARF is tempting, though I already have games in that style (Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia and Symphonia, Eternal Sonata) that I have to make some serious headway with :S

Just wondering if anyone knows when the new T3GIF titles start? Is it July 2nd or are they live now?

I am hoping to grab Metroid: Other M.

Sorry I forgot to update this thread with Crackdown and Dragon Quest IX. doing it now
They should put the full list online soon...

Dead Rising 2 will be a Gaming Guarantee? If it's anything like the first one, it's not something I'd be returning, lol.

[quote name='Korahn']Dead Rising 2 will be a Gaming Guarantee? If it's anything like the first one, it's not something I'd be returning, lol.[/QUOTE]
Can't say I enjoyed the first one. I TRIED to like it, I really did, but it just wasn't my type of game.

It got boring real quick.

http://www.tivs.ca/faq/#whats-ebs-gaming-guarantee

What's EB's Gaming Guarantee?

The gaming guarantee is a promotion that happens generally every two-to-three months where they commit to endorsing a game that is likely to sell well in the sake of convincing you to pre-order. It essentially works like this:

1. Pre-order game.
  2. Pick up game within seven days of release date.
  3. Return game, opened, within seven days of the date you picked it up, with the pick-up receipt, get full refund on an EDGE Card (EB Games Store Credit) on opened game and free 1-week rental.

Powertrade
You get 50% more in credit for the games you trade (does not apply to console or accessories) , when the trade is for the pre-order of a game that is a «powertrade».

Example: your game is worth $40 in TIV at EB (see tivs.ca for an estimate of value of games).... if you preorder a powertrade game, you will get $40 * 150% = $60 credit for your game (instead of $40).

When you have both powetrade and gaming guarantee
Heaven = game that is both powertrade (so you get 50% extra on your trades) and gaming guarantee (So you can get credit back after 7 days of playing the game).

bread's done
Back