EBgames Pre-played games 15% off (online only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brenglen

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys,

Just want to share the Online Coupon I have for pre-paid games/DVD's from EBgames. You can only use this code by ordering online at EBgames.com, you will get 15% off the game price.

PPLAY15

brenglen--we appreciate you trying to contribute to the site, but this coupon has been around, and known, for several years... and as a general rule, we frown upon buying used from EBgames online these days because they don't guarentee a case or manual (and, indeed, rarely include one).

Is this stackable?:roll: And where did you get this code? I didn't get it in my emails, on SD, on FW or in Game Informer. I guess you have to be a EB/GS VIP.

Uhh! My bad guys, yeah the n00bie posted it and I don't blame ya to close this thread.

I just got it on an Email so it was quite wierd.

[quote name='mer71']Is this stackable?:roll: And where did you get this code? I didn't get it in my emails, on SD, on FW or in Game Informer. I guess you have to be a EB/GS VIP.[/QUOTE]

It's on the EB site, it apears every so often. And no, it is no longer stackable (ah, the good ole days).

Sorry OP, but PPLAY15 is as old as Cheap Ass Gamer itself. FYI, it used to be stackable with freeshipping and even your edge card back in the day, but ever since EB got swallowed up by GS, the code has lost pretty much all of it's luster. Appreciate the attempt though ;)

OH, and be sure to use CAG15, it's the same code, but it'll help Cheapy D out (I think).

[quote name='-Never4ever-']It's on the EB site, it apears every so often. And no, it is no longer stackable (ah, the good ole days).

Sorry OP, but PPLAY15 is as old as Cheap Ass Gamer itself. FYI, it used to be stackable with freeshipping and even your edge card back in the day, but ever since EB got swallowed up by GS, the code has lost pretty much all of it's luster. Appreciate the attempt though ;)

OH, and be sure to use CAG15, it's the same code, but it'll help Cheapy D out (I think).[/quote]

Its actually the other way round, EB swallowed GS. I was in the store when they were just getting their new systems at GS and the manager was saying its annoying as they have to relearn all the new systems from EB as EB bought GS

Incorrect. Gamestop acquired EB. EBs president became the president of the "new" Gamestop however. So maybe thats what you're thinking?

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah today only they have a 25% off code too making this thread even more crappy[/quote]

Whats the code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back