Ebworld's shipping is confusing

Mex25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I ordered splinter cell chaos theory back when they offered that $10 gift voucher for $29.99. Now I chose $1.99 6 day shipping. Now I've been tracking my order and today I looked at the order and it said that it arrived at my house at 8:22am but its shows the wrong zip code and the package is nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this same thing before and if I should call ups to see whats going on here

You should call UPS right now. Perhpas they can retreive it for you... :lol:

EBWorld? It's been called EBGames.com for YEARS now. You're old school. Or something.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']

EBWorld? It's been called EBGames.com for YEARS now. You're old school. Or something.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe thats how long ago he ordered it!=-O

whatever you do becareful when you go outside. Eb packages love to hide in bushes and attack people when they are not looking . Just the other day i seen someone running down the road screaming with a eb box chasing behind them .....

okay it was my drunk as friend who thought it be funny to run down the road with a box chasing behind them

First off, you probably mean USPS, not UPS. If it is UPS, it should have a signature with the delivery info. But double check your address in your account on ebgames.com and then the order. Make sure you didn't enter the wrong zip code.

If anything, call ebgames.com and tell them it was delivered to the wrong address and was never received by you.

yeah sorry i meant usps and i called them and found out that they still had for some reason and i just went over to pick it up so everything is set

bread's done
Back