ECA DISC worked twice on ODST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddGrave

CAGiversary!
I have no idea how. I put in the first discount forgot about it copy and pasted a different generated code into the box and it even took the same amount off as the first time.

Items: $50.99 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Promotion Applied: -$5.10 Promotion Applied: -$5.10 Promotion Applied: -$0.00
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif
Total Before Tax: $40.79 Estimated Tax: $0.00
transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif
Order Total: $40.79
Worth trying out you guys.

Check the big ECA post for news on this -- it's a known glitch when you combine older codes with the new codes from ECA. No way to get this deal again unless you've got more old codes.

[quote name='ReddGrave']I have no idea how. I put in the first discount forgot about it copy and pasted a different generated code into the box and it even took the same amount off as the first time.
shhhhh we are trying to keep this a secret, next thing you know it will be on slick deals

Seems like exploiting glitches is sort of taking advantage of the discount ECA and Amazon offer. You're all big boys and girls though and can make your own decisions.

[quote name='bvharris']Seems like exploiting glitches is sort of taking advantage of the discount ECA and Amazon offer. You're all big boys and girls though and can make your own decisions.[/QUOTE]

This is cheapassgamer.com not conscientiousgamer.com

actually i got the 10 dollar game credit applied twice to my Mass effect 2 order, but teh 5 dollar one only got applied once, + eca, I got the ggame for $26

This should be moved to bragging section, as its not really something that should be in the deals thread, especially since it doesn't pertain to just Halo 3 ODST.

[quote name='I Slap People']This is cheapassgamer.com not conscientiousgamer.com[/QUOTE]

it's amazon.com not idiotcorporationwhowon'tnoticepeopleexploitingaglitch.com

i got gold box, eca discount, and the 15$ in gift cards. Now that they dropped the price I emailed them and get the 9$ in refund added to my gift card account and suddenly today the computer took over and decided to give me another 9$ from the price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back