Echoes [Online Game Code] PSP - $0.99 On Amazon

how big is the download? i have 800mb left on a 1gb card, and a few really small cards so i don't want to buy it and barly have enough space.

[quote name='jab1235']how big is the download? i have 800mb left on a 1gb card, and a few really small cards so i don't want to buy it and barly have enough space.[/QUOTE]

It is 24MB. It is very tiny lol. :D

i'll download it tommarow, looks like its worth the dollar. any other minis at the .99 cent price point? i don't think i saw any.

hehe, I smell a consolidated Amazon + PSN sales thread coming on..

I don't know how all you CAG's are sifting thru which PSN codes Amazon has b/c whenever I go to the general area, it's only 4 pages long and pretty lackluster..

Echoes has been at this price for a couple months now I believe, at least over a month. It is a great game for the price, but this is the correct price for the game.

[quote name='token2k6']
I don't know how all you CAG's are sifting thru which PSN codes Amazon has b/c whenever I go to the general area, it's only 4 pages long and pretty lackluster..[/QUOTE]

There are over 20 pages of PSN codes, it is actually quite easy to go through. Click on 'Videogames', go to the 'Playstation 3' section on the top left, and then click on 'Playstation Network". From there, you can view games by PS3, PSP, PS1 classics, and Add-ons.

Here is a direct link: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-N..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1269425502&pf_rd_i=14210751

Clicking on any of the section on the left side will show you all that Amazon has to offer. Just in the PS3 section alone, there is over 600 items to purchase.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Never got a 'Mini' before. Aren't they supposed to be geared toward pretty casual gamers?[/QUOTE]

depends man, first I suggest getting PSN+ if you haven't b/c I think we'll get free Mini's almost every week, if not every other for sure. To say they're aimed at 'casual' players is pretty wide open. I'd say there are a lot of puzzle games that are for any gamer, and then there are some action titles, like Hero of Sparta and Young Thor (ok that might be casual) and then there is the wonderful Age of Zombies! I definitely suggest checking a few out..

[quote name='arrrggghhh']I read something about it, but I'm not sure. What happens to all the free minis after your plus subscription ends?[/QUOTE]
You then will have an option to purchase whatever you received free from PSN+ (Minis, PSone games, etc.) standalone or renew your PSN+ subscription to continue playing the license copies of your free or discounted content you got from it.

Although, I'm not quite positive on content that is discounted for PSN+ users. Do you still get to keep it after the subscription ends or is it still a license?

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Echoes has been at this price for a couple months now I believe, at least over a month.[/QUOTE]

Then why didn't you post the deal? ;)

[quote name='nflsonic']You then will have an option to purchase whatever you received free from PSN+ (Minis, PSone games, etc.) standalone or renew your PSN+ subscription to continue playing the license copies of your free or discounted content you got from it.

Although, I'm not quite positive on content that is discounted for PSN+ users. Do you still get to keep it after the subscription ends or is it still a license?[/QUOTE]

Thought you guys might want to hear Sony's position on Playstation Plus:

"Add-ons you pay for (even if you pay at a discount) are yours to keep for good. The same thing is true for games- free ones expire if you don’t renew your subscription. Anything you pay for – even at a discount – is yours forever.Themes and avatars that are free, stay free for good.

There may be instances where a downloadable game is free and the add-on is priced at a discount. In this case, if your subscription ends, you would still have access to the DLC, but would need to re-purchase the game in order to use the add-on."

So essentially as long as those with PS+ subscriptions get paid content, then you keep it permanently, however if the content is free, it becomes unplayable after the subscription runs out. Just thought it was good to hear the official word on.

The price was dropped a few months ago, so this is the normal price now. You need to do a little bit of research next time to make sure you're actually posting a new deal.

This title is also on Xbox Live Indie Games for the 360 only owners (also good if you just want to download the free trial). Not sure if it's also a $1 there. It's a pretty neat little game though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The price was dropped a few months ago, so this is the normal price now. You need to do a little bit of research next time to make sure you're actually posting a new deal.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, was just trying to be helpful. If my post is that much of a nuisance, then why are people even looking at it? I posted the entire deal in the title, so if the thread has traffic, then it must be news to some other people, too. Either that, or people are just stopping by to bitch, in which case, well, I'm jealous about their excess amount of free time.

In any event, if my contribution is an annoyance, than feel free to have a mod delete it.

[quote name='AwRy108']Sorry, was just trying to be helpful. If my post is that much of a nuisance, then why are people even looking at it? I posted the entire deal in the title, so if the thread has traffic, then it must be news to some other people, too. Either that, or people are just stopping by to bitch, in which case, well, I'm jealous about their excess amount of free time.

In any event, if my contribution is an annoyance, than feel free to have a mod delete it.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I didn't know about it, so you're cool with me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because it's playable on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean I could download and play this ONLY on the PS3 with no PSP involved at all?

[quote name='scottman']Does this mean I could download and play this ONLY on the PS3 with no PSP involved at all?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I own this game and first downloaded it on my PS3. Most Minis will work for both systems, but there are a few that will only work on the PSP. This game will work for both systems.

You can find out which Mini titles will work with both systems here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSP_minis

99 cents is the perfect price for this game. You'll unlock all the modes and all the boards quickly but its good for a quick one or two minute play to try to improve your score or get the next trophy (no, unfortunately not REAL PS3 trophies) but a gold for fastest time or avoiding 50 enemies.

Maybe best for when you're on the john with your PSP.

[quote name='AoA']Maybe best for when you're on the john with your PSP.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that is exactly why I never buy used stuff... :)

[quote name='AwRy108']Sorry, was just trying to be helpful. If my post is that much of a nuisance, then why are people even looking at it? I posted the entire deal in the title, so if the thread has traffic, then it must be news to some other people, too. Either that, or people are just stopping by to bitch, in which case, well, I'm jealous about their excess amount of free time.

In any event, if my contribution is an annoyance, than feel free to have a mod delete it.[/QUOTE]
Because you blatantly ignored the rules of the forum that are posted right next to the create thread button:

"Check if the deal is already posted
Post a descriptive thread title with price and store name
Include links and info in your post
Don't create threads to ask a question
Commercial entities contact us before creating threads"

You're supposed to bump up the old thread if you want to help spread a deal around since there are plenty of threads being created and posted in that it's easy for them to fall to their doom.

bread's done
Back