Regular $78. Expires at midnight tonight:

Ecko Halo 3: ODST Track Jacket
http://www.shopecko.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3632429
pECKO1-6114817dt.jpg

Ecko Halo 3 Master Chief Hoodie
http://www.shopecko.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3632422
pECKO1-6114775dt.jpg

Thanks for the post.

I think Ill hold off though, I have the Stormtrooper one from last year, while theyre cool hoodies, this just doesnt seem to have the details right.

Bet. I'm on that MC hoodie. Too bad I never saw the Star Wars stuff drop to such lows (then again, I know Star Wars fans snap that stuff up at an alarming rate).

EDIT: Yeah I forgot that that MC hoodie says "Noobs Get Pwned" on the right sleeve. I'm not twelve so I'll pass.

And the prices for both show $59.99 OP.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Bet. I'm on that MC hoodie. Too bad I never saw the Star Wars stuff drop to such lows (then again, I know Star Wars fans snap that stuff up at an alarming rate).

EDIT: Yeah I forgot that that MC hoodie says "Noobs Get Pwned" on the right sleeve. I'm not twelve so I'll pass.

And the prices for both show $59.99 OP.[/QUOTE]

Look again ding dong...it's under the price in red letters.

Yeah...the noob thing gives me douche chills.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I bet you all are wearing these as you type these comments. :)[/QUOTE]

Why would I waste it on CAG posts? I only put it on to pwn sum n00bs... and when I try to look older to get into PG-13 movies.

[quote name='mission42']I can't imagine hardly anyone would wear these in public if they are over the age of 12.[/QUOTE]
I'm a late bloomer. My voice is still cracking. My aunt bought it for me. I'm gonna go listen to some Linkin Park.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

Anyways these things are about twice as garish as the Star Wars get ups. The only outfit out of that whole line that had potential was the Han Solo winter parka but it never made it past prototype. That jacket could have easily been passed off as just a crappy old coat.

Man am I the only one who likes the ODST one.. and it's funny I just talked myself out of buying it because I already own this:

dfgkj.png

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I want to like it, but that's just ugly. I would buy that Boba Fett hoodie if it weren't $98.[/QUOTE]
I see them clearance out from time to time. Keep an eye out.

imo they both look fine, I suppose it depends where you live and how old you are. the track jacket is really subtle enough to wear without someone saying "hey! master chief!" and the hoodie works. it's not too loud or over the top, probably get jumped for it walking in the wrong neighborhood tbh.

videogame wear is a lot more popular, the samurai showdown and the samurai showdown imitation shirts and hoodies are still popular...and probably seen more with the DJ Hero crowd over the Band Hero crowd.

I like ecko but not enough to splurge for these unless it was on clearance at dillards.

[quote name='mission42']I can't imagine hardly anyone would wear these in public if they are over the age of 12.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause: And am I the only one who thinks this should be in 'Other Deals & Requests' or somewhere other than the Video Game Deals section?

I mean, if these overpriced jackets included a copy of Halo 3 or something, this might qualify as a video game deal. But this is a clothing 'deal' not a game deal.

[quote name='raarar']man am i the only one who likes the odst one.. And it's funny i just talked myself out of buying it because i already own this:

dfgkj.png
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote name='cochesecochese']I see them clearance out from time to time. Keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I remember seeing them clearanced at Macy's (I think they had or still have the exclusive rights for the SW/Ecko line) months ago.

[quote name='TortillaSoup']Any lameasses out there brave enough to say that you bought one?[/QUOTE]

I'm lame enough to admit as of now I'm seriously debating getting the Jason/Friday the 13th hoodie from Ecko...
Too bad they dont make a Halloween /Michael Myers one, wouldn't be a debate.

[quote name='EdRyder']I'm lame enough to admit as of now I'm seriously debating getting the Jason/Friday the 13th hoodie from Ecko...
Too bad they dont make a Halloween /Michael Myers one, wouldn't be a debate.[/QUOTE]
No doubt...unless it's Rob Zombie's Halloween :)

I guess I'm lame because that Jason hoodie is tight! F* that, I'm grabbing it! Thanks OP for looking out!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause: And am I the only one who thinks this should be in 'Other Deals & Requests' or somewhere other than the Video Game Deals section?

I mean, if these overpriced jackets included a copy of Halo 3 or something, this might qualify as a video game deal. But this is a clothing 'deal' not a game deal.[/QUOTE]

How does it feel to be so wrong? I debated putting it in other deals but other deals specifically says:

"Post and request deals that are not video game related."

These are definitely video game related.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I want to like it, but that's just ugly. I would buy that Boba Fett hoodie if it weren't $98.[/QUOTE]

They may be on sale tomorrow.

[quote name='heavy liquid']Hideous. They couldn't get me to wear either one of these even if they gave them to me for free.[/QUOTE]

I'm fucking homeless and I'd sooner freeze to death than be caught wearing this shit.

[quote name='FiretrUCK']hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

LOL

It's always fun to watch a forum full of geeks making fun of other geeks for being geekier.

Reminds me of that one episode from Freaks and Geeks.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']LOL

It's always fun to watch a forum full of geeks making fun of other geeks for being geekier.

Reminds me of that one episode from Freaks and Geeks.[/QUOTE]
LOL! So True!

I'd rather be a caught wearing a Jason or Halo 3 hoodie than the hordes of Douches I see everyday wearing that ridiculously overpriced Ed Hardy "wannabe/biker" crap!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Demontooth']How does it feel to be so wrong? I debated putting it in other deals but other deals specifically says:

"Post and request deals that are not video game related."

These are definitely video game related.[/QUOTE]

Oh no. I'm wrong(according to you). I still think these things are ugly as shit, overpriced and ridicule worthy..

How the hell these fashion shmucks continue to make money selling these ugly things is beyond me. People have no taste anymore.

Now, if you'll excuse me I gotta go back to watchin' my talkin' picture box. I hear it's the latest thing.

[quote name='theshepherdsauce']lol

it's always fun to watch a forum full of geeks making fun of other geeks for being geekier.

Reminds me of that one episode from freaks and geeks.[/quote]

qft.

Haha, I like all the doucher's trying to shit-talk the clothing.

The track jacket is pretty badass, and if you can't pick up chicks with it on, you probably wouldn't be able to anyways; I doubt they would even know what it's from.

The hoody is terrible though, and shipping kills the deal.

[quote name='lolwut?']Haha, I like all the doucher's trying to shit-talk the clothing.

The track jacket is pretty badass, and if you can't pick up chicks with it on, you probably wouldn't be able to anyways; I doubt they would even know what it's from.

The hoody is terrible though, and shipping kills the deal.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I beg to differ. The hoody is decent, but the track jacket would only be good if you were going to E3 or somewhere where other geeks would admire and drool over it.

Otherwise, the hoody looks pretty normal, though isn't it the thing with the 'pwn noobs' patch on it?:roll:

I stopped wearing game print related stuff years ago, but these would be good for kids....who like being beat up for looking ridiculous.:lol:

But still thanks for the 'deal' OP, even though this isn't a deal on an actual game, which is what I believe should only be on the Video Game Deals section.:)

Haha, these hoodies are great.

Thanks for the laugh.

[quote name='CaptDS9E']Nerds making fun of Nerds.[/QUOTE]

Nerds making fun of nerds making fun of nerds.

It's like we're shattering the space-time continuum in here.

The hoody would probably be fine without the patches. The track jacket is fine, in my opinion. First of all, the designs are all in dark colors, so it's call kind of blends in together. Second of all, a lot of people probably wouldn't even know what the hell it's suppose to be. And if they did, they would probably like Halo and think it's interesting. I could understand people making fun of it if the thing was all in bright colors or something.

I would suspect that every, single person on this board likes something that a lot of other people would consider "nerdy." And considering we're on a site about video gaming, a hobby that a lot of people still think is childish and nerdy, I would probably reserver your judgment of others.

bread's done
Back