ECW One Night Stand

Wow, thanks...I didn't get to see this since I don't have a dish or digital cable, so I'm in the process of ordering it. Thanks again.

that collectors edition comes out like 2 weeks after the ppv goes on sale...

anyways i ordered both hardcore and ons...

can always cancel if anything...

Has it actually been confirmed that the ECW DVD set coming out on 7/12 is R&F and One Night Stand bundled together? That's the only reason why I haven't placed my order yet.

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']Has it actually been confirmed that the ECW DVD set coming out on 7/12 is R&F and One Night Stand bundled together? That's the only reason why I haven't placed my order yet.[/QUOTE]

Dunno. Demoman said it and he works for Circuit City.. if it turns out to not be it, then i'll just cancel the order.

What is strange is that even a few weeks ago the preorders for the bundle were up everywhere including WWE Shopzone. Now everyone but Deep Discount no longer even has it listed, and by doing a UPC search on Google shows that there is nothing listed under that UPC anymore.

The only thing I can think is that WWE tentatively planned to bundle the two together then decided on not doing it after all.

Sorry folks. :cry:

So both CC and BB don't have deals on the ONS dvd. Any other deals? The cheapest I've seen it is on DeepDiscount, but I can't wait for it to ship. So far FYE has it listed on their site for $13.99, Bestbuy has it listed for $15.99, and Circuit City has it for $19.99. I don't know if those prices will actually stay, but the FYE would be awesome.

- The ECW One Night Stand DVD is selling very well right now, but it almost didn't make it to retailers on time. The DVD was produced quickly, with it being produced and duplicated in Mexico, Sony didn't complete them in time to ship. All of the stock had to be overnighted from to Mexico to retailers in order to make sure DVD's were available for 6/28 as advertised. WWE rushed the DVD to capitalize on the ECW buzz following the PPV, and it is the fastest produced and released WWE product ever.

credit: pwinsider.com

kinda gives you any idea of what happened with this perticular DVD

i heard they edited out the sandmans theme and the fans singing along thats something u do not do. if it wasnt for the last match the show woulda super sucked. if the shane douglas ecw event comes out on dvd u need to get ur hands on that one.

[quote name='lee']i heard they edited out the sandmans theme and the fans singing along thats something u do not do. if it wasnt for the last match the show woulda super sucked. if the shane douglas ecw event comes out on dvd u need to get ur hands on that one.[/QUOTE]

Lies, Awesome/Tanaka was great, as well as a few other matches.

You can order the Hardcore Homecoming DVD through the site (hardcorehomecoming.com).. it says shipping late June, so I better get mine tomorrow.. probably won't. It comes out to retailers in September.

the awesome tanaka match looked kinda sloppy, to me atleast. they're matches from the old ecw was way better. heard they're matches from japan were even better.

[quote name='lee']i heard they edited out the sandmans theme and the fans singing along thats something u do not do.[/QUOTE]

That is true.

I got the ECW ONS DVD already, here are some notes.

The Dudley's Drop the Bombshell was changed to their WWE Theme they used prior to that.

Sandman does not get his Metallica theme, instead some Generic wordless knockoff.

The Danny Doring/Roadkill segment was just plain old cut out the show. Didn't even see it on the extras.

I think Taz's theme also seemed changed.

Watching the big brawl at the end, JBL indeed did nail Meanie with a cheap shot. He was not even Focused on Bradshaw. JBL went straight up behind and after blowing off whoever tried to fight and went after Meanie.

And finally yes, They did bleep out the F***k's!

Credit: 411Mania.com

I think these are enough reasons to not to buy the DVD. I think I'll just download the PPV or something.

[quote name='guyver2077']ill buy the dvd anyways but im glad to still have watched it live and have the live rip[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here, I'll support ECW any way I can.

I'm from Philly, I didn't miss a show for four years at the ECW arena. Plenty of good memories, and this was a nice closure for ECW that was needed.

I got my copy. I hate the fact that they censored the dvd. WTF for one it's ECW and WWE when it was WWF in the attitude era would not bleep cusswords and even show some of the divas tits.

[quote name='Graystone']I hate the fact that they censored the dvd. WTF for one it's ECW and WWE when it was WWF in the attitude era would not bleep cusswords and even show some of the divas tits.[/QUOTE]

WWF Fully Loaded '98 & WWF Armageddon '99 clearly show they have no problem with nudity, cause in both there was a point where the one of the divas are topless.

Seems like WWE has became tamer than they were during the attitude era, which is mostly cause of parents becoming outraged(which they should know what to expect when watching). The actual ECW PPV had to actually be purchased by a adult, thus meaning that it'd be okay to let anything go. But the DVD can be bought by anyone(most stores don't even card people for wrestling DVDs), so WWE is covering their ass from getting angry letters about it.

An MA rating on the DVD would have prevented that. I saw the DVD at Best Buy today, and it's surreal to see the WWE logo right next to the massive ECW logo. It's $15 there, btw. I was waiting to get it bundled with R&F, but now it looks like I'll just buy them separately. Or get all of the ECW DVDs (R&F, ONS, and ECW Classics) at once.

bread's done
Back