Edge Card and Hardware

rjarmstrong100

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
Didn't know where to put this, so I figured the Shopping Discussions / Bragging Rights may be the place to go.

So my question is, does the EB / Game$top Edge card's 10% discount also work on hardware? (Say, a Nintendo DS (preowned, of course).

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']Didn't know where to put this, so I figured the Shopping Discussions / Bragging Rights may be the place to go.

So my question is, does the EB / Game$top Edge card's 10% discount also work on hardware? (Say, a Nintendo DS (preowned, of course).

Thanks in advance![/quote]

You could call them you know ;) but I think its only on used games and Acc..

not hardware

If it were available on hardware, I'd have been buying more systems from them. But, as I recall, it's ONLY on games and accessories(and used guides if your EBstop has any that is).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If it were available on hardware, I'd have been buying more systems from them. But, as I recall, it's ONLY on games and accessories(and used guides if your EBstop has any that is).[/QUOTE]

They have used guides now too?

Thanks for the answers!

If I remember correctly, not even the employees get a discount on systems. They should offer some discount though, mine has a bunch of GBA's sitting around.

Some stores do, though even before Gamestop merged with EB most of the EB stores to carry them stopped carrying them. I'm talking bout the used guides though, of course.

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']Didn't know where to put this, so I figured the Shopping Discussions / Bragging Rights may be the place to go.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Sorry Only used games and accessories.

bread's done
Back