Edge card deals?

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Any new gamestop edge card deals still in existence? I got in on that $1 deal last year but i haven't seen anything since and mine is up soon.

I think the lowest you'll get it would be for $10 w/out the subscription of Game Informer (It's a useless magazine anyways)... but in order to get it for $10 you'll have to get the subscription card that's in the magazine itself. The Edge sorta pays for itself in the long run.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I think the lowest you'll get it would be for $10 w/out the subscription of Game Informer (It's a useless magazine anyways)... but in order to get it for $10 you'll have to get the subscription card that's in the magazine itself. The Edge sorta pays for itself in the long run.[/QUOTE]

I agree that it pays it self off quickly if you use it frequently (as I do), but I think that Game Informer is a great magazine considering it is basically free!

[quote name='k4lm4n']I agree that it pays it self off quickly if you use it frequently (as I do), but I think that Game Informer is a great magazine considering it is basically free![/QUOTE]

The reason I don't really enjoy Game Informer is because I always receive my magazine a week after I've heard about a game. Also because there are months when I don't even receive the magazine. Thus far I haven't received 2 out of 6 magazines.:roll:

[quote name='skateraXVIII']The reason I don't really enjoy Game Informer is because I always receive my magazine a week after I've heard about a game. Also because there are months when I don't even receive the magazine. Thus far I haven't received 2 out of 6 magazines.:roll:[/QUOTE]

*looks at your picture*... are you sure you didn't smoke the other 4?

card is worth it at $10

[quote name='An J0e']*looks at your picture*... are you sure you didn't smoke the other 4?

card is worth it at $10[/QUOTE]
HA!

No no... drug's aren't funny... *pfft*

just subscribed a couple of days ago for 15 bucks. I already have game informer though. Would This just add to my current subscription to 2 years?

bread's done
Back