Edge card question

jjhearn

CAGiversary!
Do you always get and extra 10% off of used games and accessories? If so, will that still be in affect for this coming up B2G1 on used games this weekend?

Also, what else do you get on trade-ins, 10%?

JJ

Edge discounts in my experience cover all special event sales and programs in play throughout the year. I'd look specifically for lines of print that say otherwise, and expect them to be huge and noticeable, unlike other companies that might add it at a size 2 font at the bottom of their circulars stating the same.

Edge bonus for trade-ins are typically available through special trade-in promotions as well. Again, in my experience...its been used in all of the trade 3, 4, 5, get bonus % back in addition to the 10% edge cards add.

I don't even see the card as being the "Deal" as much as it's a cheaper subscription to Game Informer. Sadly, GI has gone a bit...bleh, as of late.

Most all of the trade-in and sale prices are upsold anyways, so the "extra" savings you get are just their inflated price brought down to what their actual trade-in and sale prices SHOULD have been from the start, a modest and reasonable profit instead of an ass-rape of a deal.

EDGE always stacks, no matter what. Even if an employee tries to tell you otherwise, ask them to scan the card and enjoy the stupid look on their face.

[quote name='monkeydeew']monkeys are trained to always say it doesnt stack during the training. any competent employee knows how it works.[/QUOTE]

Emm, are you a monkey? It's in your name? I wouldn't be surprised if this was true though.

Ok, thanks guys. I don't think I have ever bought a used game from them, but it is nice to know, since I may this weekend.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Emm, are you a monkey? It's in your name? I wouldn't be surprised if this was true though.[/quote]

yes jeff. now stop stealing my preorder money

bread's done
Back