[Edit] Can't add to cart - Wii Bundle In Stock at TRU.com 11/25

Sorry, I didn't know about it being messed up since launch. I keep hitting up sites looking for a PS3 being put up and thought I'd check on the Wii. Just trying to give CAGs a heads-up, but you're all way ahead of me. If that's been like that since launch, then TRU really needs to team back up with Amazon.

If I do catch a valid deal, I'll post as soon as I get one for myself.

I'm looking to get a PS3 (to play, not for resale) but I check on the Wii so I can post here for those who don't want to camp out or pay Ebay prices. I'm not really sold on the Wii yet and not ready to buy. I want Zelda and the Virtual Console so I can play my old NES favorites, but the whole wand/nunchuck thing, plus the lack of support for the GC makes me think I should hold off until more titles are announced.

Funny thing about wanting the PS3 is that I have one of the HDTV CRT sets that can only play in 1080i and will have to spend more to get a 720p set. I should probably hold off on this system too until more good games are out, but not buying a new console this year has my wallet itching to buy.

[quote name='pistonfan']I'm looking to get a PS3 (to play, not for resale) but I check on the Wii so I can post here for those who don't want to camp out or pay Ebay prices. I'm not really sold on the Wii yet and not ready to buy. I want Zelda and the Virtual Console so I can play my old NES favorites, but the whole wand/nunchuck thing, plus the lack of support for the GC makes me think I should hold off until more titles are announced.

Funny thing about wanting the PS3 is that I have one of the HDTV CRT sets that can only play in 1080i and will have to spend more to get a 720p set. I should probably hold off on this system too until more good games are out, but not buying a new console this year has my wallet itching to buy.[/quote]

Oh ok, I was j/w if you were looking for a Wii because im in SE Michigan too and know of a store getting a bunch in. Was going to help you out. :applause:

Good luck with the PS3 though. I'm getting one early next year when a game comes out that I want to play. All of the games for it now are "meh".

bread's done
Back