(EDIT:MSRP)Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 360&PS3 $19.30 with FSSS @ Amazon.com

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']Its MSRP is $19.99. You'd be saving $.11 for the PS3 version, and $.69 for the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

*facepalm* well it figures I always find the MSRP and think it's a deal. Sorry about that:cry: not keeping up with the prices very well I suppose

Well in fairness I hadn't seen it at this price either. But I don't buy from Amazon and you rarely see it at retail these days

[quote name='biledriver']Well in fairness I hadn't seen it at this price either. But I don't buy from Amazon and you rarely see it at retail these days[/QUOTE]

It's still somehow $30 used at gamestop, so that's what threw me off

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']*facepalm* well it figures I always find the MSRP and think it's a deal. Sorry about that:cry: not keeping up with the prices very well I suppose[/QUOTE]

You are forgiven. This is one of the best games of the 360.

I had this game years ago when it first came out. It's ok, but they stripped out a ton of features and complexity of the PC games. It really kills the replay value, for me anyways. I've played countless hours of Civ III and Civ IV though, maybe people who aren't that familiar with Civ games will find it more interesting.

bread's done
Back