Egg Nog

I love egg nog, I'm gonna get a ton as soon as I'm not sick... er actually I might get some now, since milk and juice are both supposed to help this, which reminds me I didn't get either at the store today damn it all.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You gonna spike it?[/quote]

You need to spike it?[/quote]

Come on, are you shitting me? Everything tastes better with alcohol!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You gonna spike it?[/quote]
IMO alcohol ruins the greatness of pure nog. I think I'll pass for now, I'll undoubtedly have tons of that during the parties.

I like pure egg nog but I also like spiked egg nog. I dont think alcohol ruins it. Thats just one man's opinion.

[quote name='Xevious']I like pure egg nog but I also like spiked egg nog. I dont think alcohol ruins it. Thats just one man's opinion.[/quote]

I'm with you, alcohol any enhances the natural beauty of egg nog by making it alcoholic.

I had a friend from Puerto Rico that made an egg nog like drink from 7 different rums, now that was good!!! If only I know how to make it.

[quote name='Othergods']I had a friend from Puerto Rico that made an egg nog like drink from 7 different rums, now that was good!!! If only I know how to make it.[/quote]

hint: it involved 7 rums :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Othergods']I had a friend from Puerto Rico that made an egg nog like drink from 7 different rums, now that was good!!! If only I know how to make it.[/quote]

hint: it involved 7 rums :D[/quote]

:rofl: Ok you got me with that one.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yeah pretty much, egg nog is the shiznight, however, why don't they sell it all year round? I'm sure people would buy it. I know I would.[/quote]

You can buy alcoholic eggnog all year round :D

I got my first quart of eggnog liker a month ago. Eggnog is something ive absolutly hated for al my life up until last year. Now i really perfer the smallest quantities to the half and ful gallon cause the smaller ones are more thick while the bigger ones are more watery.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yeah pretty much, egg nog is the shiznight, however, why don't they sell it all year round? I'm sure people would buy it. I know I would.[/quote]

Do you see a milk thread? Popel dont talk about milk becuase its available all year around. If they make it seasonal they are going to have a large spike in sales and then get rid of it for 8 more months.

And since everyone is talking about it what BRAND is the best in your opinion?

I personally could not believe how good Quality Dairy Egg Nog was when i tried it last year. By far and away the VERY best I have ever had. Either whole or 2% both are awesome.!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I love egg nog, I'm gonna get a ton as soon as I'm not sick... er actually I might get some now, since milk and juice are both supposed to help this, which reminds me I didn't get either at the store today damn it all.[/quote]

Try to stay away from dairy/milk drinks since they help to produce more mucus. If you have a runny nose or gunk in your throat I would wait until you have recovered. Unless you are into that sort of thing. I won't judge you.

[quote name='Death2Sanity']People found egg nog?!?

*runs to grocery store*[/quote]

It seems to come out the first week of November, although I always thought it didn't arrive until around Thanksgiving. Had some over the weekend and it was great. :)

bread's done
Back