einhander

sparklecopy

CAGiversary!
I thought this game was one of the best shmups so I wanted to get it. I won an ebay auction for 34 bucks. I thought it would go for more? is it coming out on Playstation store or something?

It looks like it's fairly expensive now for a sealed copy.

Einhander was actually the first thing I ever bought on eBay, right before going off to school. I was surprised there were still sealed copies of it around even back then.

It's pretty different from any other shooter I've played, but still a lot of fun. It's got a bunch of cool weapons and a fantastic soundtrack, too.

I wish there was an easy way for me to play Radiant Silvergun. I've always wanted to try that.

i had this game back when i owned a psx, for its time the graphics were pretty badass. i think you'll enjoy it.

[quote name='metaly']It's pretty different from any other shooter I've played, but still a lot of fun. It's got a bunch of cool weapons and a fantastic soundtrack, too.

I wish there was an easy way for me to play Radiant Silvergun. I've always wanted to try that.[/QUOTE]

think about it this way. I was offered 500 bucks for my radiant silvergun and white saturn but I didn't blink an eye and said no. Radiant silvergun is a way of life.

I mentioned I had Einhander online the other day and someone quoted me the price of $90 for it, which kind of shocked me. I don't really follow that sort of thing, i just bought it back in the day. It's a good game.

Einhander was the first import PSX game I ever bought. It's alright. I'm not a huge fan of horis and the ammo limitations are a bit annoying but considering Square hadn't ever made a shmup before, it came out pretty well.

I liked this one too. Only thing I disliked was that you could die with one shot, and afterwards you'd be out of any useful weapons.

Einhander is a pretty good shooter, but it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. I got it in a trade here on CAG a couple years ago. I got Einhander, Planescape: Torment, and few other goodies for.... Karaoke Revolution (1!) for the PS2. No joke.

I think you'll definitely enjoy. It's a fun shooter, but the atmosphere of the game is really what sticks with me. Love the weird voiceover stuff and music. It's just a really cool looking/sounding game.

Plus, if I remember right, you get to destroy an evil TRAIN? How awesome is that?

bread's done
Back