El Shaddai (PS3/360) - $19.99 & Sold By Amazon

It's on standby, but I hate that I missed the $15 lightning deal. Must resist since it's only been out about four months and it'll eventually get cheaper. Heh.

I would jump on this if it wasn't for getting so many other games recently. Hopefully by the time I am ready to play this, it can be found for a similar price.

I have $20 credit for Amazon. If only Catherine was that price, I would definitely get it. I need to check out this demo, and see what all the fuss is about.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I have $20 credit for Amazon. If only Catherine was that price, I would definitely get it. I need to check out this demo, and see what all the fuss is about.[/QUOTE]$16 trade in value. Would cost you $4 if you don't like it in theory. nvm that's just the 360 version. I ordered the ps3 version because that is probably lead platform

[quote name='el swordo']$16 trade in value. Would cost you $4 if you don't like it in theory. nvm that's just the 360 version. I ordered the ps3 version because that is probably lead platform[/QUOTE]

Good point. I have so many games in my backlog from reward sites etc that I won't get to it probably for another six month, lol. :D

I have a bunch of promo credit I need to use, but I really don't need another game in my backlog right now. I'll give it a few more months.

[quote name='el swordo']Where does it stay standby? Says in stock and eligible for prime and delivered by the 16th.[/QUOTE]

That meant me leaving it in the cart as a standby should I choose to buy it. Sorry for the confusion.

Just wanna let everyone know that there is a bug in the Xbox 360 version. If you get a certain achievement it makes the game pause and check for the achievement every time you kill something. It is absent in the PS3 version.

Rest in Peace - Defeat 50 of Souls of the Beloved

Just wanted to give people a heads up.

bread's done
Back