Elder Scrolls Anthology $49.99

2w1cked

CAGiversary!
Just found this today at gamestop's site. I didn't see it in other threads, but I know someone will let me know if so. I actually had Best Buy price match and used a $10 certificate I had to get it for $40. Not a bad deal. I can't post a link because my account is newer. 

Edit: Credit to MasamuneNKX 

Amazon has this for $49.99 as well but are offering a $10 credit with the purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only it was on consoles, then the price would be worth it.
lol :bouncy:

K1j6xZN.jpg

$49.99 is MSRP aint it?
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Best buy had it listed on sale for $59.99 from $79.99. Today was the last day for the sale so it should be back to $79.99 tomorrow. This seems to be dropping fast. Gamestops black friday leak shows it for $40 but I'd rather just use my $10 certificate from Best Buy and avoid the lines.

Amazon's listing says it also comes with a $10 credit good towards anything shipped and sold by Amazon, so assuming you buy something else from Amazon at some point (which I imagine would apply to practically everyone on this site), it'd be cheaper than even Gamestop's price on Black Friday. Plus, you wouldn't have to drive all over trying to find a copy, and depending on where you live you might not have to pay tax. Wouldn't THAT be the real deal here?

Amazon's listing says it also comes with a $10 credit good towards anything shipped and sold by Amazon, so assuming you buy something else from Amazon at some point (which I imagine would apply to practically everyone on this site), it'd be cheaper than even Gamestop's price on Black Friday. Plus, you wouldn't have to drive all over trying to find a copy, and depending on where you live you might not have to pay tax. Wouldn't THAT be the real deal here?
Very tempted by this but do you think it'll drop in price more? Also how limited is the Anthology (if its limited at all)

Very tempted by this but do you think it'll drop in price more? Also how limited is the Anthology (if its limited at all)
I don't think it's a limited edition. Nice collector piece though. I've been at some stores and found 3 copies, others found one or none. I've even heard that some gamestops didn't get them on release, not that they really support pc games. I'm sure it will be hard to find eventually. Once the price gets so low, people looking to flip these are going to swoop them all up. I wasn't prepared to wait for that.

I guess that would depend if amazon does a pm for that one day or not. Currently that does sound the better of the 3 since it'd only be 40. I don't count my certificate although I did get it for free. I work for an IT company and buy stuff for clients there. I've probably put 1000 on my company card in the last three weeks so keep the free certs coming!

Nice,

Thanks OP. Been waiting for this to drop a little. PMed at Best Buy so I could use some of my credit.
Anytime. Looks like it went back up to $79.99 at GS and BB. Amazon has it up at $59.99 now but no credit offers with it. So I guess it hasn't dropped msrp yet. Anyone that missed the deal can try GS on Black Friday.

bread's done
Back