Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GotY PC - 5.40 + shipping @ GoGamer (OOS)

[quote name='Green Card200']How is it? Is it still worth playing today or will it look like crap?[/QUOTE]

Through the magic of a massive community, I'd say it's definitely still worth playing. The game looks fine as is, but there are high-res mods available that make the game downright stunning in areas, along with who knows how many extra models/quests/other gameplay enhancements.

[quote name='Green Card200']How is it? Is it still worth playing today or will it look like crap?[/QUOTE]

The game's graphics have held very well IMO. As the previous poster said though, the modding community continues to breathe life into the game. You can check out most of the mods available here.

Wow, great deal, thanks OP! For someone who's never played Oblivion like me, this is an amazing price for such a humongous game!

The one thing I didn't realize at the time is that the GOTY PC edition does NOT include the DLC like the lairs and the Horse Armor :). If you want that you can still pay to download it or get a disc copy of Knights of the Nine that has it included.

GOTY edition has Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine included, in case anyone didn't know. The additional small DLCs are quite cheap, though, and you don't need more than a couple of them. I bought it for $10 a while back. Fun game, but I never finished it or did the expansions. Dungeons and magic games just don't do it for me, inspite of the sheer scale of the world.

[quote name='mailman27']Shows OOS for me : ([/QUOTE]

[quote name='mtincher']Crap, it is now OOS.[/QUOTE]

Dang, that sucks. Edited title to reflect that.

I have a copy that hasn't been used much that I'd be willing to trade for. Please let me know. It's opened (by me) and was only used (rarely) by me.

bread's done
Back