Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (Xbox 360) $29.99 @ Amazon.com

I recommanded GOTY edition over regular edition. Glad i sold regular version for $35 and i look forward buying GOTY edtion...whenever it drop down $40 or less.

Yea, I saw this on GameStop, and it also dropped at GameCrazy like Scorch said. I am waiting for the used price to drop to I can get it for pretty cheap with the $10 off coupon right now.... I figure I can just get GOTY later, and take advantage of the original Oblivion glitches so I will be loaded for the GOTY edition :D

Platinum hits, anyone?

I'd get this, but I just sold my copy last month in preperation for the GotY edition.

Exciting, I found a couple of CEs at a Wal Mart the other day. If it drops in price, and doesn't ring a recall like the last time I found a CE at a Wal Mart, then I might get that instead of waiting.

how long does it usually take for used games to drop in price? If its by tomorrow, i can use the $10 off and get the game for 16.99.... I may be able to find a collectors edition....

Oh snap, I just realized this game will be around 15 bucks used with that Gamestop 10$ off coupon if they drop the price before it ends. Noice.

Finally. I've been holding out for this to drop since last december! Now I guess I will have to wait for the GOTY edition to drop... :)

Whoa! so tempting at $16.99, but still, the goty edition....

edit: oh yeah, I have a shitload of XBL points that I bought for half price. guess I'm buying Oblivion today :bouncy:

Gamestop dropped their used price to $26.99, meaning that with the $10 off coupon that expires tomorrow, it'd be $16.99 plus tax. Definitely worth it for one of the best games on the 360.

Thanks for the heads up. I just got it used on the 24th from GS for 34.99, (after the 10 dollar coupon + edge), so I went in right now after reading this thread and got a price adjustment and came back with a credit for $22.xx. Worrrrrd.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, that's about $40 worth of downloads. And they're not eating up hard drive space.[/quote]
I may be totally wrong here, but I could have sworn that someone from Bethesda on a podcast said that Knights of the Nine wasn't going to be included.

I just looked at the press release, and it will be on the disc, so I'm happy.

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone think Microsoft and Bethesda will drop the price on Shivering Isles? 4000 points seems a big high for something that'll be readily available in a GOTY package.[/QUOTE]

jeez, it's 4000 points?! that's about $50, eh? I sure as hell hope they drop the price of it. but they probably won't.

edit: wait, where did you get 4000 from...it's 2400 for SI. 800 for KotN. the other stuff isn't included from what I've read.

[quote name='Apossum']jeez, it's 4000 points?! that's about $50, eh? I sure as hell hope they drop the price of it. but they probably won't.

edit: wait, where did you get 4000 from...it's 2400 for SI. 800 for KotN. the other stuff isn't included from what I've read.[/quote]
Ah, my bad. I think I figured point cost for SI and Knights, as well as the other expansions for it. I suppose 2400 isn't terrible, but I'd like to see it come down a bit to coincide with the GOTY release.

Anyhoo, I'll pick this up today. There's plenty of game in Oblivion's main quest to keep me occupied for awhile.

[quote name='JJSP']Ah, my bad. I think I figured point cost for SI and Knights, as well as the other expansions for it. I suppose 2400 isn't terrible, but I'd like to see it come down a bit to coincide with the GOTY release.

Anyhoo, I'll pick this up today. There's plenty of game in Oblivion's main quest to keep me occupied for awhile.[/QUOTE]

I'm not holding my breath since nothing on XBL has ever had a price drop, but that would be nice. still, with CC bogo points and the $10 of coupon + edge card, you get the goty package for about $35 :)

I wondered why blockbuster had it used for 24.99...I too am holding off for the GOY edition. I sold my copy and strat guide on ebay last week.

Tempting, but I've been waiting forever for the GOTY edition. I refused to play Oblivion when it first came out, as the GOTY edition would be cheaper and Bethesda would probably fix any glitches they had on the normal quest.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Kinghts of the Nine and Shivering Isles, that's about $40 worth of downloads. And they're not eating up hard drive space.[/quote] It's acutally closer to $55 dollars just for the DLC! Yeah, I'll spend the extra $5 for $55 of extra content AND the game vs $85 for the regular + downloads. :cool:
There are cheap ass gamers & dumb ass gamers; don't be the latter there folks and fall for this. You WILL buy the extra content after finishing the main quest so stop fooling yourselves.

bread's done
Back