Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

cagfansub

CAGiversary!
I am looking for a deal for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
but not sure why the Game of the Year Edition ($59.95) is more expensive than the Greatest Hits ($29.99) version on Amazon.

What's the difference between the two?

goty comes with two expansions built in. nights of the nine and shivering isles. So the goty has about 30 extra hours and a couple new characters and items.

It comes with two discs. regular game and extra loading stuff. you load disc two to your hard drive and then never use it again. Get the game of the year load the stuff. trade it in and rebuy regular edition. :) Plus you get another game too!

In case some one has an extra copy for 360. PM ME! Im looking to get it again! Or cml

What I did is buy Shivering Isles used from gamestop which comes with Shivering Isles and Knight of the Nine, download it and then return and buy Oblivion with that money

[quote name='MikeHoncho']What I did is buy Shivering Isles used from gamestop which comes with Shivering Isles and Knight of the Nine, download it and then return and buy Oblivion with that money[/quote]
Thanks for the tip, going to get Shivering Isles when I can and then just return it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StealthSoul']Thanks for the tip, going to get Shivering Isles when I can and then just return it :D[/quote]
Just make sure you do it at gamestop and not any other retailer or you won't get away with it easily

[quote name='MikeHoncho']What I did is buy Shivering Isles used from gamestop which comes with Shivering Isles and Knight of the Nine, download it and then return and buy Oblivion with that money[/quote]

If the 'Shivering Isles' version also has Knights of the Nine, then what's the difference between it and the GotY version?

[quote name='Methadon']If the 'Shivering Isles' version also has Knights of the Nine, then what's the difference between it and the GotY version?[/quote] I think shiving isles is the expansion packs only (not the main games), while GoTY is the game AND the exp packs.

bread's done
Back