Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind PS4/XB1 $9.97 @Costco

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
:pS4::xb1: Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind $9.97 clearanced at Costco in-store YMMV.

Ashlan/Peach in Clovis CA

6qftir.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the original for $5 or less and enjoyed it on Xbox but played it so slowly that I never ran into any gated content.
Does this add enough content to be worth double what I paid for the base game?

I've heard that this is the one PS4 MMO that requires Playstation Plus to play. That's enough for me not to bother with it.

If you don't have a local Costco with this deal, keep in mind that Best Buy does price match Costco.  I have taken a photo from this forum & saved it on my phone, then used it to price match at Best Buy with no issues.

If you don't have a local Costco with this deal, keep in mind that Best Buy does price match Costco. I have taken a photo from this forum & saved it on my phone, then used it to price match at Best Buy with no issues.
worked for me thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt work for me :(

BB employee said that it has to be an "advertised price" online or in-print. 

I guess the fact that its printed on a card and hung at a Costco doesnt mean its 'advertised'

BB in Orange, CA

Thanks OP!  I got this today in Wilsonville, OR.  They only had it for Xbox One and despite having about 10 cards on the floor they only had one copy.  They couldn't find it at all at first so I was glad they eventually did.  But that's pretty typical of Costco since they will often ask you how many of something you want when you bring one of the placeholder cards up.  Someone probably just bought a bunch of them using just one card and their inventory was off.  Overall their video game section was pretty pathetic with Christmas coming up.  Only Xbox One S consoles and a handful of games.  But I haven't shopped for games at Costco in a long time - seem to remember them having much more in the past though.

I had no idea this was the full game plus the expansion.  I have the original game but haven't played in over a year.  I was thinking of playing again and this is just the thing to get me back into it!

I had no idea this was the full game plus the expansion. I have the original game but haven't played in over a year. I was thinking of playing again and this is just the thing to get me back into it!
Is the disc the same as the vanilla version, in other words is Morrowind a DLC code in the package? I have the base game digital, wondering if I can pick this up to get the expansion and not have to use the disc.

Is the disc the same as the vanilla version, in other words is Morrowind a DLC code in the package? I have the base game digital, wondering if I can pick this up to get the expansion and not have to use the disc.
I don't know yet - haven't opened it. After they handed me the case I was surprised to hear the rattle of a disc. I just assumed it was only going to be a code for the DLC. But from looking online it appears it is the full game + DLC.

OK, yeah, just popped mine open and it does indeed appear that the DLC is a code. There's a separate code for 1500 Crowns as well. But the disc does say "Morrowind" on it so it is not identical to the base game at least in appearance. But I assume the actual content of the disc is identical. That definitely makes it a bit confusing, though, if you ever sell/trade the disc.

When I try the actual disc in my Xbox later I'll let you know if it is just the base game. I'll try it out before redeeming the DLC codes. I haven't played the game in over a year, though, so I'm not sure what I'll see ;).

bread's done
Back