Electronic Entertainment ExpOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedvsBlue']So you skipped college cause you want to die faster?[/QUOTE]

No I skipped college because I wanted to "win" faster.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But I made this one. :lol:[/quote]
And look how well it did. You got the magic OTT touch right now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I made this one. Ryles should take it, as I stole his. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I dunno, has Ryles finally redeemd himself for his crappy threads last month?

Remember when everyone used to fight for the right for the next OTT and now we're sitting here passing it around cause no one wants to do it

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Remember when everyone used to fight for the right for the next OTT and now we're sitting here passing it around cause no one wants to do it[/quote]
Just like herpes. A bunch of guys passing it off to each other and nobody wants it.

[quote name='dcfox']And look how well it did. You got the magic OTT touch right now.[/QUOTE]Sure, I parlayed the E3 buzz into a reasonably quick OTT. But it wasn't even my idea. :lol:

Just watched the entire 15 minute MGS4 trailer, and I'm sold on the PS3. It's such a depressing and despair-filled trailer, probably the most emotional trailer I've ever seen.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nah, I'm just prepared for the eventuality of debt. Oh and once again like I said, dating a stripper :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Are you in love with a stripper? T-Love is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back