Electronics Boutique: PS2 Greatest hits $9.99 with one trade in

jousley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
Not sure if this was posted already, but I just saw the deal when I was in the store today. Seemed like the list included almost if not all the PS2 greatest hits. Sly Cooper for $9.99 ain't a bad deal!

*EDIT* it IS with the trade in of any one non-sports Next gen game. But the clerk I spoke to said that the sign was a bit misleading...but that the sale still is effect till this weekend.

Is this a YMMV type deal, or is it available in Washington. Also, is there a huge banner or something stating this deal, or is it something that they didn't advertise.

I agree, I've been looking to pick up Sly Cooper among other GH's for a while now...

I called all of the EB's around me, and they all had NO IDEA of what I was talking about. The closest thing they said was the presidents day sale, but even then it was just a guess.

I called the EB store in Eastgate Ohio 513-752-7943
to confirm. The clerk said that it is trade in any one Non-sports Next Gen title and you get any Greatest hits for PS2 for $9.99. He said that the sale lasts till this weekend. Sorry I had it a bit off (the clerk DID say that the sign was misleading because the trade in part is in the fine print. Sorry for getting you worked up, but you can still take advantage of it till the weekend at least with the trade in.

I just repeated what "Matt" the clerk said on the phone. His exact words were "Any non-sports PS2, Xbox or GC game". Good till the 21st
Im going to take Pulse Racer in there tomorrow and try to get Sly Cooper.

Again, sorry everyone for my first misleading post. I did just catch the sign on my way out, and since I don't get paid till tomorrow, I didn't pay enough attention to it. Sorry everyone! I just wanted to share any good deals I see around for ya....

The ad does NOT say "Some exclusions apply" or "Some titles excluded" like the others do, so they should take ANY non-sport game.

I tried to do this deal during president's day, and they said only a few Greatest Hits games are elligible (the ones shown in the president's day ad). They wouldn't let me do the deal to get Devil May Cry because it wasn't in the ad. So YMMV.

I just called the local EB Games as well and the deal is going on there too..but the guy said it was good till the 22nd. So it ends SOMETIME this weekend. The clerk there is my friend and started running off the games you could get and mentioned Devil May Cry by name (along with Sly Cooper) then just said "Pretty much every Greatest hit game" ...not sure if its all of them or not. I do think I will get Sly Cooper though. I don't know if its just me, but Sly Cooper is the first game Im actually actively seeking out to get the Greatest Hits one because the box art IMO looks so much better for the GH one than the original. ANyone else have an opition on that?

bread's done
Back