electroplankton

mickeyp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I finally found electroplankton used for 29.99 today. No instructions though. Do you think this was a good choice? I got 10% off of 29.99.

Good pickup, but Ive vowed to myself to only aquire complete games for the DS. Still, if you want to play it, thats the nice price for that game. I finally caved and got the Japanese version.

I like complete games as well, but I can't afford to pay those prices and it is only for my collection to play, so I got it. I would like to print a good cover for the case though . I only have a print out of the front that I stuck in the case. The instruction pdf was on the nintendo website.

[quote name='Puffa469']Good pickup, but Ive vowed to myself to only aquire complete games for the DS. Still, if you want to play it, thats the nice price for that game. I finally caved and got the Japanese version.[/QUOTE]

You can still buy the manual from Nintendo I believe just not the game anymore.

Think of it this way, if you don't like it, you can put it on ebay and get your money back, or maybe even make a profit. It worked for me!

very good pick up for that price.this game is out of print.Even if you don't like it you can resell it with a nice profit on ebay.

One of the biggest problem with electroplankton you can't save your music scores .First few minutes might be fun afterwards it really repetetive then boring.

gamestop store locator for people who still searching for this game
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=919112

ugh... the locator says in may be available in a couple stores in Brooklyn, but theres no way Im schlepping all the way out there just to find out its an incomplete copy, or they deny its there cos its in the employee hold drawer.

[quote name='fatbeer']very good pick up for that price.this game is out of print.Even if you don't like it you can resell it with a nice profit on ebay.

One of the biggest problem with electroplankton you can't save your music scores .First few minutes might be fun afterwards it really repetetive then boring.

gamestop store locator for people who still searching for this game
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=919112[/quote]

You're a fool if you don't own Electroplankton!

That's right, I said it!

Although, I'm pretty sure I've not touched my copy in like 8 months, so what am I talking about? ;)

Too bad it didn't come with the instruction manual because the manual for it is really well done. I'd check with Nintendo to see if you can get one from them.

I had fun with it for a while, then got bored with it and didn't touch it for quite a while, then I started playing with it again recently and have had a lot more fun with it because I hooked it up to the computer and started actually recording some stuff. Easy to do and quite fun.

Wow, thanks for that store locater. I found a used copy at an EB that's about 30-40 minutes away. I called the store and it even comes with the box and manual. Unfortunately I can't get there till Friday at the earliest, and they don't reserve things for that long at all. So hopefully it will still be there, if I still feel like buying it.

[quote name='mickeyp']how did you hook it to your computer?[/QUOTE]

Probably the headphone jack on the ds to the "mic" jack on the PC audio card.

Use a 1/8 male to 1/8 male adapter ~$3 from Radio shack or monoprice

Then just record on your PC.

I found it hard to play myself there just wasnt much depth. Maybe I missed something.

I thought this title was better than the new super mario bros and mario sunshine combined. I hope a sequel of sorts is in this mix.

I found a complete copy at GS as well that included manual and registration inserts. Only problem is that the instruction manual is kinda busted so I ordered a new one from Nintendo for $1.25 (shipping is $5 so just order enough crap to warrant the purchase like extra DS cases or in my case, an extra Micro faceplate).

[quote name='Puffa469']ugh... the locator says in may be available in a couple stores in Brooklyn, but theres no way Im schlepping all the way out there just to find out its an incomplete copy, or they deny its there cos its in the employee hold drawer.[/quote]
Don't bother with the one at Atlantic Terminal. Though it shows up in stock, it wasn't on the shelf and when I asked the associate, he gave me a clueless look.

Creased and wrinkled all over. Normally I wouldn't mind but the manual isn't like normal DS manuals. Instead of glossy or shiny pages, it has a "newspaper-like" texture so it looks busted. I'm guessing since the manual is very thick (like 3 times the thickness of normal manuals), they probably went for the cheaper paper to save cost. But unfortunately that type of paper looks bad if it isn't mint condition. Still at least now I can thumb through the used manual without worrying about messing it up and just read it normally.

I just sold mine to a CAGer here for 55 shipped.
I knew it was OOP and rare - and normally I keep games like that, but it is SO boring. 5 minutes with it, and it went in the drawer, a year ago.
I definitely made better use of the cash.

Just my $0.02

[quote name='craab']I just sold mine to a CAGer here for 55 shipped.
I knew it was OOP and rare - and normally I keep games like that, but it is SO boring. 5 minutes with it, and it went in the drawer, a year ago.
I definitely made better use of the cash.

Just my $0.02[/QUOTE]
I have been told its boring, I have been told its fun. I guess I wont know until I can find the damn game to play for myself.

bread's done
Back