Elite controller Bundle: Wireless Controller, Rechargeable Battery, Play & Charge $49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... want....

Right now I have 2 controllers, though, and I really can't excuse spending large amounts of money on two more, when I'd only really want to play a couple of games with up to four people.

Just ordered this using GCO to make it $40 shipped, good deal. The wording makes it sound like you get the play & charge kit PLUS another battery pack. I don't think that's the case, is it?

[quote name='PyroGamer']I... want....

Right now I have 2 controllers, though, and I really can't excuse spending large amounts of money on two more, when I'd only really want to play a couple of games with up to four people.[/quote]
Why not just order 1? :whistle2:|

Thanks OP I have two controllers but I got them with unit when I bought it preowned so its nice to have a new pad. Also I used the google check out to get and additional $10. So total came out to just 39.99 for everything including shipping.

good deal, kudos. $39.99 with le google. damn that discount though, so far I've picked up:

Splinter Cell Double Agent (Wii) $9.95
Rampage (Wii) $9.99
Elite Controller w/Play and Charge Kit (360) $39.99
Halo Trilogy Book set $8.31
Logitech iPod Portable Speakers $3.99

Not bad though, definately got my moneys worth.

That's what I did... haha. Especially with gmail not requesting your phone number or an invite to create an acct anymore. I made a new one for every order I placed a few posts above.

[quote name='SpazX']Damn I wish I could just make infinite google checkout accounts...[/quote]

thanks op. Just ordered one. I really wanted a black one cuz im a sucker for asthetics and I just used the last of my 40 pack of cheapo batteries from black friday 06.

I wish they had the regular white version since it would match my console....:( Great deal, I'm still tempted and just say screw the color!

Doh, looks like I missed out. This had to be a price mistake, judging from the prices everywhere else. I wonder if they'll honor it ;)

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Doh, looks like I missed out. This had to be a price mistake, judging from the prices everywhere else. I wonder if they'll honor it ;)[/quote]

I don't think it was a price mistake, and feel they sold out instead. When I had looked earlier it was listed as the #1 ranked item for the day, so I'd imagine this deal was on several game deal sites and people took advantage of it.

Hm.. if that was a legitimate deal that they purposely ran, then that is pretty good, especially for the ones who got it with GCO. The play and charge kit is very handy, especially with games that use the rumble excessively and burn up the battery real fast on the wireless controllers :)

I'm in the market for just another wireless controller. Any current deals I'm unaware of? I already baselined froogle and pricegrabber for the standard going prices..

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back