Emerald JPN import GC controller for Halo controller

The Gifuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I have an Emerald Green Japanese Import controller for the Gamecube. It is like new and comes complete with the original box. I only took in out of the box once to make sure it worked on a North American Gamecube (it does). It is an Official Nintendo Brand controller, not a third party.

I am looking to trade for a new or like new Halo controller (I can also include some cash)

If I were more computer savy, I would include a picture. But I suck.

Alley-oop:

gc_emeraldc.jpg

[quote name='The Gifuto']Awesome BigHow. Many thanks.[/quote]

np, man. If you ever get the urge to trade it for some games and DVDs, take a look at my TL. Sorry, not much help in getting a Halo controller.

[quote name='BigHow'][quote name='The Gifuto']Awesome BigHow. Many thanks.[/quote]

np, man. If you ever get the urge to trade it for some games and DVDs, take a look at my TL. Sorry, not much help in getting a Halo controller.[/quote]

I probably would trade it for some other things. I checked out your list, but nothing right now that I'm interested in. Thanks though.

EDIT: Other things I would be looking for are XBox games and/or obscure HK/martial arts flicks.

Wow! 'Just wanted to chime in and say how much that color rocks!! :D It's one thing i love about nintendo: all those fun color selections ya get.

'Wish i could trade with ya; i just don't have the item you're looking for.

-V

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']A very interesting offer, but I just can't bring myself to break up my Limited Edition Halo Set.[/quote]

PM sent. Perhaps to "sweeten" the deal.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I believe these are the ones that came with the tales of symphonia gamecube, am I right?[/quote]

Actually, I have no idea. I got it directly from Japan back before the Platinum GC was released here in the States. It could very well be, but I have the original box that the controller came in.

I think they are the ones from the Tales contest cubes, but they are also a color controller in Japan, much like the spice, indigo, etc. colors we have here, before the Tales contests and in Japan. (The Tales controllers may have been a slightly different shade too, now that I think about it they were more pale than this one.)

No they aren't they were a color released in Japan that the US just never got. They are much darker then the ToS GameCube. This for an Xbox Halo Controller is a joke, you can find this anywhere on online importers, the Halo controller is actually rare and worth something.

[quote name='dbiersdorf']No they aren't they were a color released in Japan that the US just never got. They are much darker then the ToS GameCube. This for an Xbox Halo Controller is a joke, you can find this anywhere on online importers, the Halo controller is actually rare and worth something.[/quote]

So I take it you don't want to trade then?

bread's done
Back