Emergency Lowball (OVER)

Looks like this is gonna get interesting. I'd still like to see a pic. Even confirmation the seal is completely intact would be a plus.

Looks like this is gonna get interesting. I'd still like to see a pic. Even confirmation the seal is completely intact would be a plus.
yea jesus when did it get so valuable? I checked ebay prices and it regularly goes for over 80 bucks new. Im glad i kept one of my copies sealed

Darkness $2

Red Faction Guerilla $3

Justice League $2

Star Fox $2

Zelda $6

TMNT Arcade $2

Aerowings $2

Toy Commander $2

hope all of these are good... been hard to keep up with this one.. lots of movement

yea jesus when did it get so valuable? I checked ebay prices and it regularly goes for over 80 bucks new. Im glad i kept one of my copies sealed

$80 is on the low end with the high end well over $100.

GC didn't sell a lot of systems to begin with and it was a niche game. As Fire Emblem has continued to garner a following demand has continued to increase. Not much supply, especially for sealed copies...

[SIZE=medium]Afro Samurai $7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Phalanx $3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]F-15 $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ahhh! Real monsters $5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Persona 4 guide $8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Deep Labyrinth $4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Legend of Heroes $4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Killer 7 $4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Trapt $12[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Tsugunai Atonement $9[/SIZE]

GC didn't sell a lot of systems to begin with and it was a niche game. As Fire Emblem has continued to garner a following demand has continued to increase. Not much supply, especially for sealed copies...
And Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn goes for good prices too

Deep labrynth $5

think ill et someone else win trapt. Dont really need a sealed copy of it i guess

ya makes sense. It was a crap ton better than radiant dawn too honestly.

And Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn goes for good prices too
Yea, it's also a tough find. Honestly all Fire Emblems other than the most recent are rough finds in complete condition. I finally just got Radiant Dawn after my GameStop finally came across a copy. Luckily it was during the B1G1 steal of the week. Picked up it and Steelbook version of Metroid Prime Trilogy!

Let's not forget Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the Nintendo DS.

The people who are bidding on Path of Radiance, have you played it?

im still kicking myself for only getting one copy of that when Kmart was clearancing them. Friggin 10 bucks brand new/sealed. Figured 'meh only need one' they had like 7

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Sealed - $72

Have you been able to play it? Just curious ;)
I have completed the game a couple of times. You can transfer your save data with completed playthrough(s) to Radiant Dawn. It is primary for stat boosts for characters who are in both games.

If you ever see the Black Knight, have fun! ;)

bread's done
Back