Emergency Lowball (OVER)

[SIZE=10.5pt]Black GBA SP AGS-001 Model (NO CHARGER) (C Condition on System)[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-$12[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Xenoblade Chronicles (Sealed)  [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-$58[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]PSP 3000 (System is in very good condition & includes 8GB Memory Card) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-$29[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (B) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]-$20[/SIZE]

Super Mario 3D World Collector's Edition Guide -$5

Tales of Xillia (Collector's Edition) (NO GAME!) (Only Milia Figure, Artbook & OST) #15612 -$23

lol, way too slow to even see this ended. Congrats to all! No idea if I was even the high bidder at the time for anything I put.

yeesh, things were getting kind of crazy at the end there...

Also, to Mariodog, two questions...

1. Where in the seven hells are you getting all this money?

2. Can I have some?  (please?)

This is my first time in a CAG lowball auction. I lost the GBASP but I think I got the Mario Party Advance and SM3DW guide book(?).

Kitlinkm did mariodog buy one too many merchandise. I went overboard, i went over my budget. Lol. But almost near completing my xbox 360 collection. Just missing some new releases.

Damn, this is over?!? I thought it was 9pm PST! I must have had it confused with another lowball... I missed out on some decent stuff here!

I have updated the OP with all the valid bids posted before the "Auction Over"

It was a great lowball & I really appreciate the support from everyone on here. I will hopefully be sending out invoice by Tomorrow, possibly Saturday morning! Thanks for a great first lowball everybody!

I'm on CST where I live, I stayed away from this lowball because it was going to be super confusing to place bids randomly during the week. I thought last time I read the OP it said 9pm PST. Oh well, I'll survive... Just without some sweet stuff :cry:

I totally wanted to go after that Dreamcast and a couple of game as well as Saw for 360 at least. There was more I had my eye on too.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeesh, things were getting kind of crazy at the end there...

Also, to Mariodog, two questions...

1. Where in the seven hells are you getting all this money?

2. Can I have some? (please?)
Yeah lol I just sell stuff on eBay on the side so I have some money left over each month to spend on games :) . And I actually have some duplicates I can give you if you want so let me know! But this has gotta be the craziest last minute of a lowball ever! I'm pretty sure I broke my ctrl and r key

Yeah lol I just sell stuff on eBay on the side so I have some money left over each month to spend on games :) . And I actually have some duplicates I can give you if you want so let me know! But this has gotta be the craziest last minute of a lowball ever! I'm pretty sure I broke my ctrl and r key
Save your Ctrl and R keys by pressing F5... Ain't nobody got time for X + X shortcuts!!

Last edited by a moderator:
King, i get what your saying. Last time i went on my third lowball i spent some serious cash. When i had the package from the games i won delivered to my moms did she go ape. Lol. i am considering not having it delivered there this time. She states im too old to play video games.

King, i get what your saying. Last time i went on my third lowball i spent some serious cash. When i had the package from the games i won delivered to my moms did she go ape. Lol. i am considering not having it delivered there this time. She states im too old to play video games.
PSSSHHHTT! Too old to play games!?! NEVER!! That's like saying "You're too old to watch movies" or "You're too old to listen to music"

I hate it when I tell guys at work that I play games quite a bit, they just roll their eyes and scoff. I tell them I'm an adult gamer and I'm quite serious about playing. They don't understand though, they think I live in my mom's basement, call in sick to game and cry when I don't win at multplayer. I am the exact opposite of those things, that's for sure. I may go a little nuts from time to time with my spending but, my bills are paid, I have gas in my car, food in the fridge and I'm not in debt! I'm just not the type of person that wants lavish things like boats and I'm definitely not a sportsman who fishes or hunts. Sorry.. /rant

King we have similar interest. I use to teach at a high school. I would tell my students i game. They would ask for my gamertag or psn name. Unfortunately, i can't game with them because of school policy. I just recently got sick, i had to be hospitalized. Now i been recovering. Catching up on my gaming while i take a month to recover. I am addicted to gaming, comics, good collectibles, and great food. Ps we should game it up sometime if your up for it.

Let me know, I will play with you guys.

Good low ball I was busy near the end and I think I got out bid on stuff I wanted...Boo

I think the best part was finally getting the chance to bid on the stiff vgc17 always ends from us in low balls. Thanks for the fun.

I can't believe the Infamous extras went for so much. Guess I don't know it's going cost.

And my prediction was right. I decided I wanted to put more on the cap card and my battery died. Then I was at Comic Con much later than I had planned.

Congrats to the winners

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bioshock 2 (B) [/SIZE]-$3 Danger Zone: Archer

[SIZE=10.5pt]Deathsmiles (Limited Edition)[/SIZE] (A) [SIZE=10.5pt]-$7 Danger Zone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Max Payne 3[/SIZE] (A)-$4 DangerZone: Archer

[SIZE=10.5pt]Star Trek (S) [/SIZE]-$3 DangerZone

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct[/SIZE] (A) -$3 Danger Zone: Archer

= $20 

I spent more than i wanted to,,,,,,,sad face  :whistle2::nottalking:  :oldman:  :dunce: 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bioshock 2 (B) [/SIZE]-$3 Danger Zone: Archer

[SIZE=10.5pt]Deathsmiles (Limited Edition)[/SIZE] (A) [SIZE=10.5pt]-$7 Danger Zone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Max Payne 3[/SIZE] (A)-$4 DangerZone: Archer

[SIZE=10.5pt]Star Trek (S) [/SIZE]-$3 DangerZone

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct[/SIZE] (A) -$3 Danger Zone: Archer

= $20

I spent more than i wanted to,,,,,,,sad face :whistle2:& :nottalking: :oldman: :dunce:
Happens frequently in these lowballs. I actually would have bid on more, but I was afraid to bid on too many items and lose track of all the items, LOL.

Barney, you lucky son of a gun. I was in the restroom when all this was taking place. I really wanted to jump on AC I and AC II, but im glad i didnt over spend and get really greedy. Im missing
A few xbox 360 titles and i will be content with my xbox 360 collection.

Hey, everyone. The totals are up in the 2nd post. I decided that I would go by $3 plus $1 shipping for each additional game won. Mariodog & Blackdog I have to figure out how I'm going to ship all those games out, but I'll be sending a final price soon.

I've added slight extra to bigger items just to make sure they arrive safe & in one piece. I will also be refunding if shipping comes out to be less than the total shipping cost I've added.

I'll be invoicing almost all right now & I appreciate the support all of you gave for this lowball. It was fun & hopefully you guys enjoy the items you won!

bread's done
Back