Emergency Lowball (OVER)

Barney, you lucky son of a gun. I was in the restroom when all this was taking place. I really wanted to jump on AC I and AC II, but im glad i didnt over spend and get really greedy. Im missing
A few xbox 360 titles and i will be content with my xbox 360 collection.
hehehehe

I've never played any of the AC games before so i figured this was a great opportunity to get most of them at the same time.

Everyone has been invoiced except for Batman1939. (I can't PM you)

Thank you to everyone who has paid so far, and I'm in the process of packing everything up! Just need to figure out how to ship it out the best way possible.

Updates would be appreciated.

I was told that my package was being shipped Tuesday morning, but I' haven't received any kind of confirmation/tracking for it yet.

Yes I do apologize for the delay. I had shipped out 18 packages I believe from Tuesday. Then there was a bit of delay getting my car fixed & a wake on Thursday was an all day thing. I apologize for the delay. Everything will be shipping out through priority today!

I managed to ship majority of the other packages. Everybody's who shipped today were upgraded to priority mailing & everybody else's package will be receiving a free upgrade to priority. I do apologize for the shipping delay, but I'm glad to see that a couple CAG's are receiving their games.

i had no idea my package had been shipped so it came as a surprise to see it on my door step a few days ago. Everything came just as a described and well packed.

Thank you VGC!

I've been rather slow to sending updates to people, but I have been keeping track of what packages have gone out. Like I said everyone's being upgraded to priority, so hopefully everyone receives their games by Wednesday!

I was hoping to have this by Saturday myself but other people have got theirs so I'm not too worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also still waiting. I got a message that it shipped, but haven't gotten any information on when it shipped. If it was upgraded to Priority as he mentioned, it should be here no later than tomorrow....

Still nothing, but a different CAG who sent priority on Monday's package arrived today. Not too worried, but kinda getting sketched out now. I pmed asking for a tracking # but haven't got a response yet

bread's done
Back