Empire Games Store. Cheap used Games for all systems.

bombtom15

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I figured that I would finally post this as I have bought from this ebay store many times. All the prices are buy-it-now and are very reasonable the only bad thing is the cost of shippping but even after the shipping cost the games are still really good priced.
I just bought GRAW 2 for $40 shipped and Virtua Fighter 5 for the same price. Im thinking that I might pick up Final Fantasy XII for 26 bucks shipped.
Thought I would add that they add new games about once a week.

Link

You should note that all their games are used. They list all their games as "Like New" but the game I received, I would not describe the same way. Some small scratches on the disc and sticker residue on the case isn't something I would call "Like New"

[quote name='Serpentor']Thanks for the info, good to know about the true used condition.[/QUOTE]
For the price, I'm not complaining, and as always YMMV.

[quote name='radjago']For the price, I'm not complaining, and as always YMMV.[/quote]

How is this YMMV? it is ebay...

Unless you are talking about the shipping, which i believe is a flat rate

I didn't see any RPG's for PS2, (except for FFXII) so it seems nearly all the games in stock are nothing special, at least to me. Everything was stuff I wouldn't even want.

[quote name='linkpwns']How is this YMMV? it is ebay...

Unless you are talking about the shipping, which i believe is a flat rate[/quote]

YMMV in regards to each disc's condition. Not all discs will come the same. Some will come mint, some will come scratched to hell (maybe)

[quote name='bassec']YMMV in regards to each disc's condition. Not all discs will come the same. Some will come mint, some will come scratched to hell (maybe)[/quote]

Oh, of course. However, their feedback is very good. it doesn't seem that the games are in that bad of condition

BTW: They have a 360 Premium for 300 on their list.

bread's done
Back