Employee referral Sprint Plan Deal. HOT cell phone plan.

beguile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Credit to FW.

[http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nex/jump.asp?p=sprint/EPC/epclanding.html

This was a huge thread originally posted to FW, but deleted because of referral concerns. The link above does not require a referral, and phones have already been shipped using it.
Note that the link goes to inphonic.com, they process the orders for Sprint. It is legit and is the site that the Sprint employee referral emails sent you to in the original FW deal. I don't think it will last long once they figure out that there are no referring employees, but you never know.

This is a very good plan if you don't mind Sprint service, it's at least $10 cheaper than any competitor:

The good:
$30 a month, plus junk fees and taxes (most likely somewhere around $35 total).
Free LG PM-225 camera phone, no activation fee, free 2-day Fedex shipping, NO REBATES - FREE.
500 anytime minutes, free nights/weekends after 9pm.
Free Sprint/Nextel mobile-to-mobile, free roaming, free long distance
UNLIMITED web, data, picture mail (Sprint Vision or Power Vision service depending on phone, phone must be web-capable, the LG phone is. Can also get Treo's with this plan.)

The bad:
2-year contract, $150 early termination fee
Text messages are $0.10 each, but this is fairly standard

Adding free nights at 7pm costs an additional $5/mo, might be worth it for some. ]

Phones range from free - 200 dollars. No rebates for the free phone.

Just got this referral from someone on slickdeal.
Valid email address: [email protected], [email protected]. Use either.

Both works. Just tested it.

My old contract was:

Unlimited nights and weekends (9 pm and after). 300 anytime minutes. $30 a month. So this deal was a great upgrade and I will be paying the same price.

i would LOVE it if Verzion had a deal like that.. 35+tax a month for 300 mins for a phone I barely reach 100 a month is crazy :( My contract doesn't end for another 6 months. Although my phone is cool (Audiovox 9900) the drop call/drop signal rate has shot up big time in the last 8 months. There were so many times I wanted to throw this phone against the wall when it dropped important calls :(

not only that but the battery life is crap now :(

bread's done
Back