Empty Blu-ray and PS3 Cases

WebScud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Does anyone know where to get empty Blu-ray and PS3 cases? It's seems like everything I'm buying crazy security sticker residue. My Goo-Gone defenses have been defeated. My warriors are tired, hungry, and have lost hope. I have no choice but to open my wallet.

I'm open to non-"official" cases as long as they are the same size as retail.

hmm...i've been in the same boat for a bit. A local video store is selling off a ton of PS3 games, all of which have nasty stickers on the cases but are absolutely mint otherwise. gotta keep an eye on this thread :)

[quote name='TahoeMax']hmm...i've been in the same boat for a bit. A local video store is selling off a ton of PS3 games, all of which have nasty stickers on the cases but are absolutely mint otherwise. gotta keep an eye on this thread :)[/quote]

Just get some Goo Gone and it'll get rid of all traces of those stickers.

Are you looking for the case to a particular game or just blank ones in general? I bought a disc only copy of MLB 2K7 on eBay. I went into GR, saw the case for the game, asked the dude at the counter if I could buy it, and he gave it to me for free!

well i dont know if this is any help, but try using one of those Clorox disinfecting wipes. my mom uses them to clean the house and stuff but i used it to get the sticker residue off my metroid prime game case and it works pretty well.

just wipe it down a few times with the clorox wipe and then dry it off with a paper towel and then you're good to go.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']Just get some Goo Gone and it'll get rid of all traces of those stickers.[/quote]

Yeah, but doing the Goo Gone thing on a whole pile of cases is a pain in the ass :bomb:

bread's done
Back